ENDLESS MOTION [FINISHED]

Started by DiENOS
01/05/2011 13:39
Read-Only
Page 3 of 4
DiENOS04/07/2011 07:18

Release 5.7. or 7.7 So very sooooooooooooooooooon :)

Some warm up screens from intro :O

http://i53.tinypic.com/20rac92.jpg

http://i56.tinypic.com/2ujkuno.jpg

maslink004/07/2011 07:58

Damn i can't wait : DD

Sinzhns04/07/2011 18:31

like 5th movie from you with goldish glow:|

DiENOS04/07/2011 20:01

Ye but this is not color like always all colors in my movies are different ... but anyways ofc i like orange :)

DiENOS07/07/2011 10:03

14.7. 100% cuz i have problem with time now ... lot of work , summer , girls blabla ... :D

zythH^ moviemaker07/07/2011 11:54

Damn, finish it :DAD

gl

DiENOS08/07/2011 08:36(edited 08/07/2011 12:57)

Official trailer for movie !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYxBaa7pqoA


Screen : http://i56.tinypic.com/jsyreg.jpg

Nikša Jovanovic11/07/2011 00:55

if it's nukk I wouldn't write "ABOUT legendary player"
But trailer looks nice

Nukk11/07/2011 09:07

no,it's not nukk

seskes11/07/2011 23:22

That will be Lolz , 100 percent.

DiENOS14/07/2011 09:27(edited 14/07/2011 09:28)

If ill dont get any problems with render movie will be coming today as i said.

Stay tunned it can be here in 18:00 GMT +1

pheil14/07/2011 12:13

Originally posted by seskes
That will be Lolz , 100 percent.

na it won't be him.

StarWars*114/07/2011 13:21(edited 14/07/2011 13:28)

If thinking so, legendary player must be someone like Chasquido? or shNz? or theddy? or KeltA? I am not sure about others , because there are no more "legendary" active players ... I dno .. may be he considers akseon/Playmate/Jokkan/kayne/candEE/Hitlooser/Nubz a legendary player? :) I dont have any other idea =)

WeMeRA14/07/2011 14:08

I fuckin' hate your english d00d, but the pics looks nice, except the text..

Sinzhns14/07/2011 14:13

Originally posted by StarWars*1
If thinking so, legendary player must be someone like Chasquido? or shNz? or theddy? or KeltA? I am not sure about others , because there are no more "legendary" active players ... I dno .. may be he considers akseon/Playmate/Jokkan/kayne/candEE/Hitlooser/Nubz a legendary player? :) I dont have any other idea =)

omfg who talked about Nubz as an even "Very good" player?

Marshell14/07/2011 14:16

Maybe Avatar lol??

StarWars*114/07/2011 14:18

that's why I put his name in the end :D

lealea14/07/2011 14:37

HATERS GONNA HATE.
waiting for it, i like your goldish glow

IceVip14/07/2011 14:41

Originally posted by Sinzhns
Originally posted by StarWars*1
If thinking so, legendary player must be someone like Chasquido? or shNz? or theddy? or KeltA? I am not sure about others , because there are no more "legendary" active players ... I dno .. may be he considers akseon/Playmate/Jokkan/kayne/candEE/Hitlooser/Nubz a legendary player? :) I dont have any other idea =)

omfg who talked about Nubz as an even "Very good" player?

You misread

WqkO14/07/2011 16:15

Originally posted by DiENOS
If ill dont get any problems with render movie will be coming today as i said.

Stay tunned it can be here in 18:00 GMT +1

Likers gonna like ! :D

Page 3 of 4