go_fastrun only groundstrafe by NUkk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REPQGBlMsOA - youtube
http://www.own3d.tv/video/116295/go_fastrun_only_groundstrafe_by_Nukk - own3d
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QPDG5ZZR - dl
http://www.sendspace.com/file/adg17f - DEMO FOR NOELNUB also for all who have think what im is cheater
Haha ! XDD Unbelievable!!!
Amazing.. What was the time ?
potrfur, monster :D
hahahaha sick gstrafes ;P
sick indeed but I didn't get why you slowed down the slope? You started going side to side instead of just forward when g-strafes can go alot faster on downhill slopes.
cuz it isnt possible without pre ~350
gs masta! :P
nice buttonholding, wish I was as good at holding down a button.
xD sick
nukk 22 ducks and 265 block sick but possible, 200 ducks for me isn't so legal, this time i've to agree with NOEL, but only this time...
noobs,jealous is ur life,profe if im is cheat
looks like cheat :D
U've gotta have a veeeery long finger to do that!
I have to add that all those groundstrafe streaks are pretty pointless imo unless they are used to combine bhop combos.
Originally posted by eMTiU've gotta have a veeeery long finger to do that!
I have to add that all those groundstrafe streaks are pretty pointless imo unless they are used to combine bhop combos.
bhop is extremely more easier...
nukk, i think 265 22ducks are leggit but this? 200~ ducks ? omfg... your finger have 1 mile?
sorry for this sucky english...
Originally posted by Nukknoobs,jealous is ur life,profe if im is cheat
It's easy to say that without sharing the demo, isn't it?
Originally posted by Nukkcuz it isnt possible without pre ~350
If I understood correct what you ment: makes no difference?
post the demo then mr.legal
1sec
mr.jealous
Originally posted by NOELnice buttonholding, wish I was as good at holding down a button.
i hate u idiot,from where you get this information about i have "SCRIPT" ?
so stupid gay
now about my finger,you guys just do incorrect groundstrafe,i dont do gs how you says,this technique = 1time scrolling at 1duck
btw demo added in the first post for nubs
btw#2 i'll do especially for "GAYNOEL" handshow later and you'll understand forever what u are NUB
Please log in to post replies.