go_fastrun only groundstrafe by NUkk

Started by Nukk
04/05/2011 18:37
Page 2 of 3
musaka05/05/2011 12:08(edited 05/05/2011 12:10)

Originally posted by Nukk
Originally posted by NOEL
nice buttonholding, wish I was as good at holding down a button.

i hate u idiot,from where you get this information about i have "SCRIPT" ?
so stupid gay
now about my finger,you guys just do incorrect groundstrafe,i dont do gs how you says,this technique = 1time scrolling at 1duck
btw demo added in the first post for nubs
btw#2 i'll do especially for "GAYNOEL" handshow later and you'll understand forever what u are NUB

Stop insulting,stop being mad.If your not cheating why do you rage so hard?You could have avoided everything if you had posted the demo earlier(or maybe you didn't want to for some obvious "reasons"(?))..
and also JEALOUS FOR WHAT? for wanting you to post the demo?
Next time when you write something use your brain.

post the video -> and under it - post the demo whats so hard?

eMTi05/05/2011 12:14

Originally posted by Nukk
now about my finger,you guys just do incorrect groundstrafe,i dont do gs how you says,this technique = 1time scrolling at 1duck

I really meant no offence here and btw I know that I'm doing it wrong, because I couldnt do that even if my fingers were 2 miles long.

So if possible, record that handshow, please!! I'm really curious to find out how to do it "the right way".

dexxies05/05/2011 15:04

Nukk- If I might ask: How old are you? Because judging by the things written by you where you "defend yourself", I would say not more than 15 years. No offense, but "STFU NOOB, ME GS BETTER, YOU GAYFAGGOT, NO HAXX NUB!!!" doesn't sound really mature.

ot: good run.

BLuex05/05/2011 15:04

Just post a demo lol

fizik05/05/2011 15:27

No flaming in this thread. Anything that leads to discussions about any possible gstrafe hack,any other flame at another person will be rewarded with a ban.

kaynerecord holder05/05/2011 15:56(edited 05/05/2011 15:59)

fizik: i dont get your ways to handle situations, why can't we discuss about any possible gstrafe hack when the movie is about groundstrafing..

but ontopic:
I'd love to see the demo aswell, I dont think you're hacking or anything but uploading the demo would shut the most flamers.. well, gj man :]



EDIT: didnt notice the demo was in the first post, lol, my bad.

jokeruz05/05/2011 16:26

I prefer admins to check this demo.

Nukk05/05/2011 16:37

Originally posted by jokeruz
I prefer admins to check this demo.

YES PLIZ

Jonde05/05/2011 18:33

nukk is the best groundstrafer???

Cola^05/05/2011 21:03

I just don't get it why you even make dem's like this? The time of the multiducking has come an end long time ago?

Nukk05/05/2011 21:13

i just liked it

zzarecord holder Tournament #1 VIP05/05/2011 21:22

lol why does this guy get so defensive if its legit?

eMTi05/05/2011 21:42

why should he post the demo if it wasnt? :)

Dragon05/05/2011 21:51(edited 05/05/2011 21:55)

I'd say this looks more like a hardware hack than a software one (unless there's a 3rd party program running doing something with the scrollwheel). Like he's using some mouse with special macros or idk.. Anyway innocent until proven guilty, though hardware cannot be checked anyway

Nukk05/05/2011 22:01(edited 05/05/2011 22:02)

omagad anyone can prove it ? if it'll be cheated i'll send 100$ to him

mJauZ^05/05/2011 22:21

A handshow would be nice.

yahoooo05/05/2011 23:15

Originally posted by Dragon
(unless there's a 3rd party program running doing something with the scrollwheel)

yeah...
there is a hamster near his mouse, that twist the scroll.

qfiman*06/05/2011 00:39

ITS GOTTA BE THE HAMSTER!

no, not really... idc if its legit or not, gj for that "run". at least it looks funny ;D

Nukk06/05/2011 07:23

i'll do handshow today

kaa06/05/2011 10:09(edited 06/05/2011 13:21)

probably some hardware tweek, which sends multiple comands with certain intervals of time. Cause duck timing looks ridicuisly correct most of the time. The guy might be pretty shure that this is not detectable as it does not effects hl engine, and just wants to know if he's wrong.

But thas just imo. Otherwise, I would be very happy with Nukk being the best dd-runner in the world =)

P.S. handshow will not be great, as aliases can be easily binded to scroll down\up or whatever...

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.