AFTERLIFE (KZ MOVIE 2011) - [ FINISHED ]

Started by lurp
24/05/2011 06:04
Read-Only
Page 1 of 3
lurp24/05/2011 06:04(edited 06/06/2011 03:37)

Hi guys,

I don't need any demos anymore, I've reached enough trickjumps for the movie. The release date is still unknown - probably sometime next month =)



Image



    Title: AFTERLIFE


    Project Status: 100% (FINISHED)


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience:
    Ehm... I've been "moviemaking" for a long time now, but I haven't been really active as a moviemaker that much lately and also before... ;o


    Type of the movie:
    KZ Multi Player Trickjumping movie starring candEE, shNz, zyllEE, DarK, lurp, Makaveli, Sinz, DiENOS and unBreakS.


    Project description:
    The name of the movie comes from the song, I'm using in the intro.
    The movie lenght will be about 1-2 minutes.
    Also this project is going to be an application for a moviemaking crew(I won't tell which one).


    Moviemaking facts:
    I'll use HLAE, VirtualDub, Sony Vegas, C4D, AE, PS.


    Requests:
    I would like to hear some feedback.


aLANbb24/05/2011 12:46

wanna see your works, link your utube channel or smthg

lurp24/05/2011 13:25(edited 24/05/2011 21:50)

Originally posted by aLANbbkz
wanna see your works, link your utube channel or smthg


http://www.youtube.com/user/furyyftw?feature=mhee fast made clips only...

Punk^24/05/2011 21:51

Discuss the project, take your arguments somewhere else.

;/25/05/2011 15:49

haha lurp, again YOu ? yOU failerdude and not fantasi.

Sinzhns25/05/2011 18:37

Good job friend !

lurp30/05/2011 10:16(edited 30/05/2011 10:18)

Originally posted by ;/
haha lurp, again YOu ? yOU failerdude and not fantasi.


Some random russian tells me i'm a failerdude, kkthxbb.


Ontopic: The whole concept of the project is changed. The movie features a really cool and chill song in the intro and the main concept of the movie features an massive dubstep song. Also 2 screenshots added and obviously the whole topic is updated. Just check it out, above.

BLuex30/05/2011 11:50(edited 30/05/2011 11:50)

Goodluck dude :)

WeMeRA30/05/2011 12:09

I like the colours, hope the whole movie will be as good as the colours. :)

DiENOS30/05/2011 13:18

Nice , gl.

Sinzhns30/05/2011 14:31

sweet screenshots fo sue!

lurp30/05/2011 17:52

sup fellas? got some new screenshots for ya! :pPppPp~~

Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot
Screenshot

Homie30/05/2011 18:01

Im sure you will do great <3
Good luck :)

ExpaNsion30/05/2011 18:01

sweet colors :) waiting for this

evuly30/05/2011 18:43

Sunglasses: On

lurp31/05/2011 12:06
Nubz moviemaker31/05/2011 12:15

i hope it will be good :)

anyThlNG31/05/2011 12:20

Just try to not kill our joy with a hard-ass dubstep :( please

WeMeRA31/05/2011 12:36

Originally posted by anyThlNG
Just try to not kill our joy with a hard-ass dubstep :( please


word

lurp31/05/2011 13:04

here's a beta-preview of candEE's and zyllEE's part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJunahfZNM&hd=1

Page 1 of 3