AFTERLIFE (KZ MOVIE 2011) - [ FINISHED ]

Started by lurp
24/05/2011 06:04
Read-Only
Page 2 of 3
datslkk31/05/2011 13:12

why does everyone uses skrillex song.....

lurp31/05/2011 13:17

Originally posted by datslkk
why does everyone uses skrillex song.....


b'cuz skrillex rox.

FLP31/05/2011 17:55

looks good but low fps(whope that's me)

lurp31/05/2011 18:07

Okay, so I didn't liked the "beta-preview" and I decided to re-edit the whole movie. The 1st post is updated with the new screens and the rest of the info.

lurp01/06/2011 17:22

Hi guys,
I'm coming up with 2 new and fresh screenshots for 'ya.

Screenshot
Screenshot

anaLchy01/06/2011 18:05

I like the screens, good luck :)

R0bAFraG02/06/2011 03:02

waiting for the movie ;)
gl

Nannou02/06/2011 10:56

Originally posted by lurp
Hi guys,
I'm coming up with 2 new and fresh screenshots for 'ya.

Screenshot
Screenshot


Last screenshot:
non use video card setting cuz u have "grid", low mblur.

lurp02/06/2011 13:15(edited 02/06/2011 13:15)

Update of the last 2 screenshots:

Screenshot
Screenshot

And here are the 2 new screenshots:
Screenshot
Screenshot

Nukk02/06/2011 16:36(edited 02/06/2011 16:37)

that vid was removed by user so sad :[]

KooleN02/06/2011 18:10

Originally posted by lurp
here's a beta-preview of candEE's and zyllEE's part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJunahfZNM&hd=1


reupload plx

lurp02/06/2011 21:44

Originally posted by ӃøøĿɛӢ
Originally posted by lurp
here's a beta-preview of candEE's and zyllEE's part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJunahfZNM&hd=1


reupload plx



The video is deleted because I didn't liked it, so as I said before - I deleted the project file and everything related to the movie except the campaths and the jumps, then I started to work on the movie again from the scratch. :-)

lurp03/06/2011 14:06

1 new screenshot:

Screenshot

Sinzhns03/06/2011 19:08

man are your graphic card settings at maximum capacity?

Nannou03/06/2011 19:43

He didn't know about video card setting.

lurp03/06/2011 20:36(edited 03/06/2011 20:37)

Originally posted by Sinzhns
man are your graphic card settings at maximum capacity?


Nope, and what my video card settings have to do with the screenshots?
I put my video card settings at maximum only when I'm going to render the movie.

jokeruz03/06/2011 22:49

you should put it to max to smooth the edges,render doesn't depend on what settings your card have.

lurp04/06/2011 13:35(edited 04/06/2011 13:36)

Originally posted by jokeruz
you should put it to max to smooth the edges,render doesn't depend on what settings your card have.


ehm... Well ye I figured that I should set my video card settings to max while I'm capturing but too late :D

Anyways new screenshots will be posted tonight or tomorrow :)

jokeruz04/06/2011 17:01

Looking forward !

lurp04/06/2011 19:41(edited 04/06/2011 19:43)

Project status updated to 60-65% and here are the new screenshots, I promised to post.

http://img508.imageshack.us/img508/956/image1ah.jpg
http://img109.imageshack.us/img109/4179/image2zti.jpg

Page 2 of 3