AESTHETIC 2

31/05/2011 16:29
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
ndR moviemaker Tournament #231/05/2011 16:29

    Title: AESTHETIC 2


    Project status: 10%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience:Yohan 'ndR', Xtreme-Jumps' COO, Moviemaker since 2009. My previous big works are OddYssey to 2005, Surfology, AESTHETIC, Chinese Art 2... - but I've also made a lot of smaller videos


    Type of the movie: Multi-player


    Project Description: Take AESTHETIC, take the critics, remove the critics, add better trickjumps, and you got AESTHETIC 2. Its ambiance should be a bit darker, too.


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE / Sony Vegas Pro / After Effects / Cinema 4D / Smoofofer / Sony Sound Forge.
    The source fps are between 300 and 1000fps, 60fps output


    Screenshots: The lesser you see, the better you're teased.

Sinzhns31/05/2011 16:41

looking forward to it!

Punk^31/05/2011 16:44

You picked the ones that are most blurry on purpose!
;-)

Can't wait for this, as you already know.

DiENOS31/05/2011 16:44

Look very promising mr.Yohan good luck with project i want see more screens :)

Jason31/05/2011 16:53

good luck, cant wait

jarski31/05/2011 17:13(edited 31/05/2011 17:14)

Darker ambiance :/ I would prefer making it look like rainbow.

Ok ok, cant wait! :)

CamelCloudrecord holder31/05/2011 18:18

I don't want to go all asshole on you, but you're literally shitting movies since you released Chinese Art 2. You barely had time to finish that movie? Just seems wierd to me, whatever. Looks good, the teaser seemed unique, so I'm hoping the movie will be too.

By shitting I mean you're making a lot of movies.

nobody^31/05/2011 19:51

Originally posted by Punk^
You picked the ones that are most blurry on purpose!
;-)

Can't wait for this, as you already know.


Took the words of my amazed mouth. :D

jokeruz31/05/2011 20:58

Comments not needed!Don't loose your motivation now Yohan , you are doing goooooood!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #231/05/2011 21:16(edited 31/05/2011 21:17)

Originally posted by CamelCloud
I don't want to go all asshole on you, but you're literally shitting movies since you released Chinese Art 2. You barely had time to finish that movie? Just seems wierd to me, whatever. Looks good, the teaser seemed unique, so I'm hoping the movie will be too.

By shitting I mean you're making a lot of movies.


Hmmm where to start...
I rushed Chinese Art 2 mainly because I had totally lost my motivation, I had 2 choices: rushing it or cancelling the project.
I then had my exams, which lasted over a month:
the 269 CJ clip took me 2 days,
TSM2 4 days.

These were not really time consuming, this is why I waited the end of the exams (my last one was yesterday) to start AESTHETIC 2, all simply.

CamelCloudrecord holder31/05/2011 21:19

I understand, good you didn't take it the wrong way. Having my last exam 14th/15th June.

Nubz moviemaker31/05/2011 22:06

feels mystic.

R0bAFraG01/06/2011 02:37

Awesome Projects. gl

Nukk01/06/2011 12:49

still waiting for a screenshot about colors of the movie ;[]

StarWars*101/06/2011 14:05

ndR , who are the jumpers? you've made a demo call, ppl sent you demos and you didn't answer =/

ndR moviemaker Tournament #202/06/2011 12:01

My screen died, I took some days off and I don't know when I'll be back.
Anyway, I'll never announce the players' names, if you don't get any answer, it is that I didn't pick your demo.

I received over 100 demos, I have to pick 10 demo, enough said :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #206/06/2011 01:43

I'm back on tracks guys, the outro is literally going to touch your heart.

a m x06/06/2011 14:16

Seems cool

zgooh06/06/2011 22:49

Is there a minimum/maximum of demos acceptable ? :)

TOTTI07/06/2011 23:49

as i said you're my favourite kz moviemaker and u always will be i cant wait till this movie is being released :D

Page 1 of 2