AESTHETIC 2

31/05/2011 16:29
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
Punk^08/06/2011 11:51

Originally posted by zgooh
Is there a minimum/maximum of demos acceptable ? :)


Originally posted by ndR
I received over 100 demos, I have to pick 10 demo, enough said :)


:D

StarWars*109/06/2011 13:59

screenshots: THe lesser? may be the less?

jarski09/06/2011 14:38

Originally posted by StarWars*1
screenshots: THe lesser? may be the less?

That's a good point, very very important.

may be the less? maybe?

ndR moviemaker Tournament #209/06/2011 15:53

Originally posted by StarWars*1
screenshots: THe lesser? may be the less?


http://www.thefreedictionary.com/lesser

zgooh14/06/2011 17:41(edited 14/06/2011 17:41)

Originally posted by Punk^
Originally posted by zgooh
Is there a minimum/maximum of demos acceptable ? :)


Originally posted by ndR
I received over 100 demos, I have to pick 10 demo, enough said :)


:D


Hehe :) I meant per player, but i guess only 1 is required since it would be unfair to others because there are 10 demos in total :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #223/06/2011 12:31

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl6eSWU-1XE

A little something to make you wait.
This is a beta, and not even half of the actual intro.

a m x23/06/2011 13:30

Very unique!

DiENOS23/06/2011 15:00

Ok i want see it now! :D nice music

finzer23/06/2011 15:57(edited 23/06/2011 15:58)

Are we allowed to comment your work on XJ? Cuz apparently, we can't on YT :)
Anyway, it teased me so i guess it's good. It looked like the beginning of one of the 'Someone Factory' videos.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #223/06/2011 16:48

Originally posted by finzEr
Are we allowed to comment your work on XJ? Cuz apparently, we can't on YT :)
Anyway, it teased me so i guess it's good. It looked like the beginning of one of the 'Someone Factory' videos.


You're exactly right, I wanted to use this song for some time now for this project but this documentary really gave me ideas about how to use the song ;)

Comment as much as you wish, I'm just tired of pointless comments such as "uber boring" =)

Hitlooser23/06/2011 17:30

screens and intro looks like from The shortcut movie 2, am I right? :D

ndR moviemaker Tournament #223/06/2011 20:08

Yup, used these footages not to spoil the actual movie tricks ;)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #229/06/2011 22:49

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3064/image4jz.jpg

2 weeks remaining ;-)

d0tx30/06/2011 13:50

Originally posted by ndR
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3064/image4jz.jpg

2 weeks remaining ;-)



Awesome! :)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #206/07/2011 01:23

1 week remaining.

http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9223/image5jl.jpg

BLuex06/07/2011 02:00

That will be only campaths like in first?

Amazing screens, definitely.

Page 2 of 2