Nevergreen! By WeMeRA [Updated]

Started by WeMeRA
31/05/2011 22:24
Page 1 of 2
WeMeRA31/05/2011 22:24(edited 02/07/2011 12:32)

Stream: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5F12hciMw8
Download: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ye4vza

Please read the description on youtube or the readme in the DL file!

Punk^01/06/2011 00:14

Extremely enjoyable movie.
Had sort of an old-school feeling to it for me... just showing the jumps.. nothing else.

Really enjoyable, also music wise.
The tricks were great.

best video!

Nitsuga01/06/2011 02:09

nice :)

anaLchy01/06/2011 05:19

+ song
+ campaths
+ jumps

- models
- colors
- synch

+++ I love the oldschool idea.

8/10

juhx01/06/2011 06:15

-quality
-song
-intro
-outro
-campaths
--colors
dont like ur movie. oldtricks.. very boring

DiENOS01/06/2011 07:38

Nothing hard , simple and enjoyable , good work wemera i like it.

memekrecord holder01/06/2011 11:02

Punk say all, more movie like that! :up:

nobody^01/06/2011 11:53

Originally posted by Punk^
Extremely enjoyable movie.
Had sort of an old-school feeling to it for me... just showing the jumps.. nothing else.

Really enjoyable, also music wise.
The tricks were great.


Indeed. Lovely atmosphere, I was just chilling. :-)

jokeruz01/06/2011 12:34

Nevergreen!

musaka01/06/2011 13:01

how to ruin a great movie - put a hns map in it....

WeMeRA02/06/2011 10:35

Originally posted by musaka
how to ruin a great movie - put a hns map in it....


Well I liked the tj, therefore I used it. To bad you didn't liked it. :/

Thanks for comments everyone! :)

Nannou02/06/2011 10:45

like it, very.
kz_world knife & p90. reason ?

WeMeRA02/06/2011 10:57

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
like it, very.
kz_world knife & p90. reason ?


I'm glad you liked it! :) With knife I do 2 bhops and p90 I do 1 bhop. Though it was kind of a bad idea picking both demos, but now I did nothing to do 'bout it. :)

PiilsnEr02/06/2011 12:03

you have really done this one well :)

lurp02/06/2011 16:27(edited 02/06/2011 16:27)

enjoyable movie, indeed.

WeMeRA04/06/2011 01:04

Thanks guys! :)

datslkk04/06/2011 12:01

Originally posted by juhx
-quality
-song
-intro
-outro
-campaths
--colors
dont like ur movie. oldtricks.. very boring


You dont have the word..All your comments are stupid and negative.No one here needs your posts.Go cry to momma ;((

shNzrecord holder Tournament #205/06/2011 11:06

That's what I call a classical KZ movie. Like Punk^ already mentioned, this kind of clean and simple edit, gives it such a fascinating oldschool atmosphere, which I missed a lot. Also good taste of music. It's so relaxing, combinated with various, cool tricjumps and smooth style of jumping. Actually your style reminds me of brian somehow, and it makes me want this movie to last forever! It just brings me back in time, though for 3 minutes only. :/

THANK YOU!

eeK05/06/2011 13:22

Agree with others, movie is very enjoyable. Im happy to see movie that isnt full of crazy colours and overused effects. :up:

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.