Nevergreen! By WeMeRA [Updated]

Started by WeMeRA
31/05/2011 22:24
Page 2 of 2
WeMeRA05/06/2011 22:37

Originally posted by shnz
That's what I call a classical KZ movie. Like Punk^ already mentioned, this kind of clean and simple edit, gives it such a fascinating oldschool atmosphere, which I missed a lot. Also good taste of music. It's so relaxing, combinated with various, cool tricjumps and smooth style of jumping. Actually your style reminds me of brian somehow, and it makes me want this movie to last forever! It just brings me back in time, though for 3 minutes only. :/

THANK YOU!


Thanks mate, I really appreciate it. It makes me feel warm! :)

BAEVERN^06/06/2011 14:49

This movie reminds me alittle of my movies when I was in a moviemaking high!
Though you made it alot better then me :D

I have watched this movie many times now. I just love the "oldschool" feeling you got in it, keep thiz up :D

WeMeRA07/06/2011 20:53

Originally posted by BAEVERN^
This movie reminds me alittle of my movies when I was in a moviemaking high!
Though you made it alot better then me :D

I have watched this movie many times now. I just love the "oldschool" feeling you got in it, keep thiz up :D


Thanks BAEVERN, I love you! <3 And I doesn't do it better than you! :O

craÑkz07/06/2011 21:10

i enjoy movie, but i think it is very boring , i mean song and colours ;x, it is like autumn rainy night , dunno ;x

HeLdaN12/06/2011 15:40

Enjoyable movie for sure, waiting for more!

nobody^14/06/2011 22:17

Incredible, I just needed to watch it one more time. Reminds me of the oldschool days, thanks WeMeRA for the awesome movie! Good enough for frontpage, definitely!

WeMeRA15/06/2011 07:09

Originally posted by nobody^
Incredible, I just needed to watch it one more time. Reminds me of the oldschool days, thanks WeMeRA for the awesome movie! Good enough for frontpage, definitely!


Thanks man, I actually posted it for a vote but it got denied! :/

WeMeRA02/07/2011 12:32

My youtube page got deleted.. for some copyright bullshit..

here's a new link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5F12hciMw8

TOTTI02/07/2011 16:47

very very enyoable movie :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.