Area 51: The New Theory (KZ Movie 2011)

Started by a m x
05/06/2011 01:51
Page 1 of 2
a m x05/06/2011 01:51(edited 13/11/2011 12:38)

Image

    Project status: 41%


    Moviemaking experience: My name is Emil Martin, i am from Sweden. I've been moviemaking Counter-Strike movies for about two years now, before that did some real footage editing and did music videos to the famous anime "Naruto"


    Who's the actor?: It will be an movie starring a skilled kreedz player. The name will be unknown for you guys untill the movie's out.


    Project Description: The movie will contain about 30 demos that are made in standard maps, i will use the realistic and scary/dark atmosphere and maybe there will be some cutscenes with some realtime clips. The actors would be about the age of 16 years. The title of the movie will be explained thru the movie.


    Moviemaking facts: Intro will be made with Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects CS5. And the source fps will be 450, and output fps will be 30. I will use After Effects as main editing program, and to make the colors, and when the movie will be done is still unknown.


    Requests: The only thing i need is motivation and critics on the screenshots, i will be adding screenshots almost once a week.













    Update 4
    My moviemaking computer has crashed, and i have learned from my mistakes so I have the project on a other computer, so when my moviemaking computer is fixed i can continue with the project.



    Update 5
    It's finnally fixed and I can continue with my big project, it will be a little delay. But i hope that this thread will come back as active!




scmb05/06/2011 02:22

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJastWDPj3U&feature=channel_video_title

teaser for this movie ?.why with pardon movies tag ?.
good luck with project.

a m x05/06/2011 02:32

Well i got kicked couse of jealous admins, but the accual reason was inactivity. I had to start the movie from scratch and Lunden and Volly couldn't send any demos so i thought that this was just another closed project. When suddenly my friend asked if i could edit a movie for him. So i started to plan my movie into the new theory of Area 51. So the jumpers name is still a secret, and it's not Lunden, me or Volly who's jumping even tho the Teaser shows that it's us.

juhx05/06/2011 08:41

nice screenshots, i liked. Good luck with project

memekrecord holder05/06/2011 10:37(edited 05/06/2011 10:37)

damn! ss looks amazing, i cant wait for it! :up:

a m x05/06/2011 16:04

Thanks guys :) I have added 3 more pictures

jarski05/06/2011 16:17

This looks rly rly good, one of the movies I have high hope's for.

a m x05/06/2011 16:36

Originally posted by jarski
This looks rly rly good, one of the movies I have high hope's for.


Thanks! =) I got high hope's for this too

DiENOS05/06/2011 17:07

nom nom intresting i looking forward to it

a m x05/06/2011 18:05

Originally posted by DiENOS
nom nom intresting i looking forward to it


Thanks, i appreciate it =)

a m x05/06/2011 20:06

ADDED 2 pics

Punk^05/06/2011 20:32

Really really pleasant colours.

aZM06/06/2011 00:54

Really Nice:P

AXOR06/06/2011 01:00

nice ss :) sick colours ! :)

propanelj record holder06/06/2011 01:03

pics are awsome :)

a m x06/06/2011 03:48

I got many requests about the colors. So i made a quick tutorial http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6sOY_t7ko0 The settings on the video is random, you have to play around with opacity and so on.

unBreakS06/06/2011 14:09(edited 06/06/2011 14:10)

@colortut .. thats the sameone stuff made longtime ago = duplicate but gl on this project http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGiahU_aNw here is a link to it

a m x06/06/2011 14:14

Originally posted by unBreakS
@colortut .. thats the sameone stuff made longtime ago = duplicate but gl on this project http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaGiahU_aNw here is a link to it



Hope you read the desc i wrote. And i asked stuff if i could make a tut similar to his, and he said that it's okay and i even gave credits to him :)

And it's not the sameone, it has the same thing at start but mine is much more simple

a m x11/06/2011 20:27

UPDATE: Added new pic

n00[gg]EeRr12/06/2011 00:27

"I will be using Sony Vegas as little as possible" is this a joke?

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.