Area 51: The New Theory (KZ Movie 2011)

Started by a m x
05/06/2011 01:51
Page 2 of 2
zythH^ moviemaker12/06/2011 01:22

ss are very promissing ;)

But I don't like skins in kz movie except the black and white knife, used by IceVip, Bluex etc etc.

a m x12/06/2011 02:35

Originally posted by n00[gg
EeRr]
"I will be using Sony Vegas as little as possible" is this a joke?


No, accually i want to try something different, to not use sony vegas. Or atleast use it as little as possible

PiilsnEr12/06/2011 18:11

Lycka till :)

a m x14/06/2011 05:02

Originally posted by PiilsnEr
Lycka till :)


Thanks :)

a m x18/06/2011 14:01

NEW UPDATE; READ IT !

a m x30/06/2011 08:21

Updated thread!

a m x14/09/2011 08:32

UPDATE: I can finnaly continue with this project. My moviemaking computer is fixed and i just downloaded all the project files so i can start editing further now!

sn00p mapper14/09/2011 09:32(edited 14/09/2011 09:33)

Nwm...

a m x14/09/2011 10:20

Originally posted by sn00p
Nwm...



I didn't quite get that, can you say it again?

Jason14/09/2011 13:17

good luck! sweden ftw

memekrecord holder14/09/2011 16:21

This project looked promising. Good luck, I think now you finish it without a problems! :up:

nikitich moviemaker14/09/2011 19:04

looks very promising, gl

ciacho.14/09/2011 19:21

Sick ss :)

a m x17/09/2011 10:14

Thanks everybody, i'm still planning the outro... I want to make a very unique, speical and touching outro! :)

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.