Share your paintings
http://i52.tinypic.com/v9j40.jpg
My fan made (:
School stuff. :))
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4470/20252114918406478916832.jpg
My gallery @ Deviantart http://patricku.deviantart.com/gallery/
Wow, you have some serious skills jack. :-O
Originally posted by jack frogMy gallery @ Deviantart http://patricku.deviantart.com/gallery/
Added you to my +watch list :-)
nice thread :)
Originally posted by FoFhttp://img810.imageshack.us/img810/4048/sketchsway.jpg
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/5198/32sway.jpg
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/3232/32quicken.jpg
- Really creative works man , good job !
portret to one girl by me =d http://postimage.org/image/53djcudr9/
some years ago i did draw "alot" but mostly just copying from animes and whatever... I can't freedraw (if you would call it so) to less imagination :D
when i draw it usually end up in weird fast drawn creatures ^^ but sometimes i manage to get something cool on paper
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/32/nuotrauka0173k.jpg/
These skills, I don't have, but I enjoy watching other paintings :D
For sure, nice thread:
http://i45.tinypic.com/2l8l1yq.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/10r5oqc.jpg
http://img850.imageshack.us/img850/2766/p250512120301.jpg
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/161/p0706122151.jpg
http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7786/p0706122149.jpg
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/3015/037euz.jpg first portrait lol his ears look elfish =/.
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3976/img0094ps.jpg my 2nd ever portrait its of tom hanks in saving prvt ryan, oh yea 1st one is indiana jones
hey ya, http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/459573_3285297647848_29751369_o.jpg
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/88/E2/24d8b031843f88e2.jpg
http://store.picbg.net/pubpic/B7/6E/319b54bb9c1db76e.jpg
nice pics toytoy and grrr
http://psihologijazasve.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/zirafe.jpg :)
Nice turtles Limbo! Thumbs up
Please log in to post replies.