Share your paintings

Started by nobody^
29/06/2011 23:15
Page 3 of 3
propanelj record holder11/06/2012 22:20

just wanted to share a picture my friend made in ~15minutes using paint https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/230621_217403751610800_6436949_n.jpg

Michael Collins11/06/2012 22:22

Originally posted by jack frog
My gallery @ Deviantart http://patricku.deviantart.com/gallery/


- Great work man , i see you're really good in painting !

btw . You only paint portrait ?

jack frog14/06/2012 20:01

Nice work guys!

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by jack frog
My gallery @ Deviantart http://patricku.deviantart.com/gallery/


- Great work man , i see you're really good in painting !

btw . You only paint portrait ?

Thank you! Yes, mostly I do but I also draw still life.

Michael Collins14/06/2012 20:13

Originally posted by jack frog
Nice work guys!

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by jack frog
My gallery @ Deviantart http://patricku.deviantart.com/gallery/


- Great work man , i see you're really good in painting !

btw . You only paint portrait ?

Thank you! Yes, mostly I do but I also draw still life.


- You should start work in Adobe Illustrator . That's great program for drawing ! :D

For example , just watch this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy7WxSULY10

jack frog14/06/2012 22:43(edited 14/06/2012 22:44)

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by jack frog
Nice work guys!

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by jack frog
My gallery @ Deviantart http://patricku.deviantart.com/gallery/


- Great work man , i see you're really good in painting !

btw . You only paint portrait ?

Thank you! Yes, mostly I do but I also draw still life.


- You should start work in Adobe Illustrator . That's great program for drawing ! :D

For example , just watch this video : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy7WxSULY10

Haha, actually I work as a graphic-designer and use it on a daily basis :D But I like to separate computer works from traditional art.

Here are some of my latest works:
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/137/grossroteschuhe.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/155/grosssabrinahartmannsch.jpg/

Sexy high heels, I love them :D

Nikša Jovanovic25/06/2012 16:24

I have found some really old drawings, so I wanted to share them. I had a ton of these but I have lost them.

http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1340634058.jpg
http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1340634227.jpg
http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1340634264.jpg

Michael Collins25/06/2012 18:29

Originally posted by niki
I have found some really old drawings, so I wanted to share them. I had a ton of these but I have lost them.

http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1340634058.jpg
http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1340634227.jpg
http://slike.milf-hosting.info/images/1340634264.jpg


- Last one is great , i really like it ! ;)

toytoy01/04/2013 22:16(edited 02/04/2013 00:50)

heyheyehyehyehyehyeheyehhh http://hpics.li/2afa81f http://hpics.li/230a0d1

cologne02/04/2013 11:52

great toytoy rly here are some of mine some of them are old and now these days i stoped painting cuz im bored a little bit btw
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/35006_10200220741536023_718947031_n.jpg
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/1631_10200163019773015_1165972173_n.jpg

toytoy02/04/2013 12:43

wow insane man! I love it!

st@mbeto. mapper11/04/2014 12:12

hey all, recently i've made new paintings, hope u like it

http://i61.tinypic.com/30tl1g3.jpg me & gf
http://i57.tinypic.com/2liee10.jpg sister & nephew
http://i60.tinypic.com/2hq9i1c.jpg do not let them lead u ;p

Cobrex mapper Tournament #211/04/2014 15:46

http://i60.tinypic.com/qxou14.jpg - 2012 i think, didn't finish it
http://i59.tinypic.com/xaqx6t.png - 2012 again :) i'll show you all my drawings after I take some pictures

Page 3 of 3

Please log in to post replies.