Old school forum posters
ajR why are you so inactive, you never post anything for about 2 years? :D
:)
Originally posted by aftermatch-_-ajR why are you so inactive, you never post anything for about 2 years? :D
he realized kz/bhop is stupid and that the top players are impossible to beat, so he quit? something a lot of you should do too.
I dont really count myself as an old school, but I keep visiting this site because of the new wrs that are so much better than in -05 & -06. I miss T3d, a0ke and all the other extremely talented old school wr holders : ) I even miss fakers demos : D
Originally posted by Mehzthe site got too serious imo.
I slightly agree with Mehz.
When I go back to the first pages of the news, the very beginning, I realise that even the news aren't written that formal.
It's just a webpage for fun after all, so let's enjoy ourselves as we used to back then.
In addition, I know that I am the 72xxx registered but as you might have noticed I have an old acc(from which I am embarrassed). :-D
old acc? a troll acc? :D Trolololo ) I also had been a guest for a long time here ... I will agree with Mehz ... The site got too serious and that's for sure , but if we think a lil bit ... compare 1000 members with 63k members .... there is a difference ... Admins have to be more strict .... I think old school guys have a life? Wives/Kids/Work?
Well, don't get me wrong StarWars*1, but it's not a troll acc. I was really foolish back then and I acted childish.
there are plenty of reasons why it gets different and lovely old bros are got lost and they are pretty obvious. sure there is difference when the community is just about to start and users are just one big family in that everybod knows each other, i even kinda sad i didn't got those very old times from which i heard to be very nice. The other thing is when community gets bigger and bigger and gaining much more serious character of its existance. and the only good thing remaining is memories. obviously oldschoolers doesn't care about this forum as much as they used to back in the years and their age is talking by itself, you know what i mean. the most we can wish from them is to regulary delight us by their posts, reminding us about those amazing times.
Completely agree, ShoCk, esp the last sentence. Well said.
@ ndR: so why do you write your girlfriend in quotation marks? makes me wonder.. ;) <3
But yeah, I agree with ndR and many others. and I feel I don`t have anything to contribute to the forum:/
But I still love going in here and watch demos, sc`s, tricks and movies. although I realy don`t care much for the edit, as it seems other ppl are obsessed about. (please dont get me wrong moviemakers, its just that since I know nothing about moviemaking, I focus on the thing I do know, jumping;p )
Big thumbs up to the admins, who manage to keep this site going :up:
"quotation marks" to point out these words in particular, there's no special meaning Count hahaha :D
I gotta agree with others and say that, since im not that in to KZ anymore, I don't feel I have much to contribute. I still check in on a few topics that i'm interested in from time to time, but almost never respond.
Also, most of the people that were active back in the day are gone now and it's not as fun to respond to topics made by people you don't know...unless it's a very interesting topic.
The active people are just so different from me nowdays. Maybe I got old, or people got more immature :P
stopped cs mainly and dnt have time to visit site, i jus visit like randomly like 2-3 times a month maybe, i visit the site sometimes to see new wr lj records like 257, or if 258 has come yet
and i usually look at offtopic forum, dnt comment cuz dont really know them, people moved on so i jus read the topics but barely comment, jus hasnt got a gd point
anyway wagwarn aftermatch
Ye, I missed for those funny thread's and friendly oldschool users..though I don't post here for a long (exept pics thread) when I registered here in 2006, its was funtime.. and I'm fully agree with ndR.
Well, I stop visiting forum either.. I'm finished university and moved to the USA. Now I'm full-day busy(works on 2 jobs) plus haven't any internet at my apt. But still I'm trying to visit xj ;)
My theory is that oldschoolers got old -> mature -> different intrests (ndR's comment) and the ones who still stick around are mainly reading the threads and not really commenting (omilol's comment)
And since trolling "is hip, it's cool it's fun!" the kids (oldschoolers of the future:)) will eventually grow up and stop trolling and be like the oldschoolers of today.
Only time will tell what's the hip thing besides trolling for the future kids of XJ/KZ.
but i do kinda miss the old days a lil, where every forum poster, u sorta knew them a lil, now days there completely new players
sup vonch, long time no see ;D and ye you sorta knew them a little, now it's so different
Lost interest. First time i really check the page for about 2-3 years
E: hi martin :-D
I like Alcohol.
Originally posted by kz`MoxxI like Alcohol.
Moxx is known to lie alot. I bet this alcohol is just a myth that if you try to find it God will smite you down.
Please log in to post replies.