FreestyleR - 257 longjump block! Project! [SC

Started by DjInN^
04/07/2011 02:03
Page 1 of 2
DjInN^04/07/2011 02:03(edited 06/07/2011 09:11)

    Title: FreestyleR - 257


    Project status: 30%


    Self-presentation & Moviemaking experience: My name is DjInN^ and I've been playing hns for 3-4 years [...] I've been moviemaking for 1 years now...


    Type of the movie: It will be a community movie from all over the world...


    Project Description: It will be about 30-40-50 secs long with a drak ambiance, I will use dubstep songs etc...


    Moviemaking facts: I will use HLAE ,AAE and Sony Vegas [...] The source fps are 400 and I will render this movie output 99 fps.


    Requests: I will show you screenshots right after, I'm expecting your opinions about the filters I used! .


    Screenshots Updated:
    http://i52.tinypic.com/2r4udyu.jpg
    http://i56.tinypic.com/13ygytv.jpg
    http://i54.tinypic.com/25yxcic.jpg
    http://i56.tinypic.com/v8d30m.jpg

BLuex04/07/2011 02:26

lmfao...

Torex-):-D moviemaker04/07/2011 02:33

the input fps is too low if you want to make 1jump for 18min and with that high output

zuveeh moviemaker04/07/2011 02:39

I'm confused

geddyK04/07/2011 09:21

Looking forward to it! :D

Sinzhns04/07/2011 09:48

oh my god what is this?:))))

nobody^04/07/2011 11:28

You are going to make an 18 min long movie for one jump? Wait, what?!
To be honest, I don't like the screens but I like how the text contrasts with the colours.

zythH^ moviemaker04/07/2011 12:25

wtf textures oO

good luck ;)

ndR moviemaker Tournament #204/07/2011 13:21(edited 04/07/2011 13:21)

[blockquote]

    Project Description: It will be about 18 minutes long...

[/blockquote]

18 minute long?
mirv_movie_fps 10000 and velocity 1% ? :D

propanelj record holder04/07/2011 19:54

hmmm..

WqkO04/07/2011 20:35

I'm speechless.

DjInN^04/07/2011 22:58

this movie lengh will be 30-40 sec! not 18 min , WTF?

finzer04/07/2011 23:08

*insert rude disgusting comment here*

nobody^04/07/2011 23:09

Originally posted by DjInN^
this movie lengh will be 30-40 sec! not 18 min , WTF?

Better check the project description you written at the beginning. :D

WqkO04/07/2011 23:36(edited 04/07/2011 23:36)

Seriously guys, if nothing of this project description is a lie, this is just gonna be damn epic ! :D

WOOFix05/07/2011 01:00

"18 minutes long" you can't be serious ! It's gonna take like 2 days to upload it (or even if people want to stream it, it's gonna take hips of time dude, so unreal !). :(

low-05/07/2011 01:11

from ndR example and he forgot to remove it ?
http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?230212

WeMeRA05/07/2011 11:19

whatafakk? xD

TOTTI05/07/2011 15:06

omg :P u forgot to remove it ... 18 mins lmao :D

Sinzhns05/07/2011 15:30

"DRAK AMBIENCE" ASHDHDFJKDSAD

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.