FreestyleR - 257 longjump block! Project! [SC

Started by DjInN^
04/07/2011 02:03
Page 2 of 2
zythH^ moviemaker05/07/2011 20:46

sick english lawl

IceVip05/07/2011 23:32

Whats the point of this again ?

jokeruz06/07/2011 23:22

"The source fps are 400 and I will render this movie output 99 fps."
LOL LOL LOL LOL!

DjInN^06/07/2011 23:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URlZal8Pvww here you go!

nobody^07/07/2011 00:03

Too bad, I had good expectations because of that intro. :-(

evuly07/07/2011 13:26

Originally posted by nobody^
Too bad, I had good expectations because of that intro. :-(


Same here, got deeply disappointed.. :<

IceVip07/07/2011 13:56

Originally posted by evuly
Originally posted by nobody^
Too bad, I had good expectations because of that intro. :-(


Same here, got deeply disappointed.. :<

the intro is prolly some random free template :>

flaviooftw07/07/2011 21:07

i liked the intro

MJK10/07/2011 19:50

Wellcome to xJ x_X Since you didnt mention kreedz in your self presentation get used to beeing tolled x_X Good job for the effort ..

d0tx10/07/2011 20:02(edited 10/07/2011 20:03)

haha intro is from some free template. Dident like the edit at all sry.. Is this what you can accomplish after 1 year of moviemaking? oh my god :p

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.