Your KZ achievements

Started by nucLeaR
12/07/2011 17:55
Page 1 of 2
nucLeaR12/07/2011 17:55

Write here everything you've done for the KZ world so far and what you intend to do before you quit.

For me it's not a very long list, but still:
- I've opened a KZ community (which I intend to close next month) for the romanian players that didn't start to play when romanian-jumpers appeared and the demos were impossible to beat. I've also added non-kz maps so they can have a demo fest.
- I've edited/created a pretty successful public KZ plugin using old prokreedz codes and some kz-arg codes and top15.
- I've done myself 2 trickjumps movies (which sucked, but the jumps were the hole idea) and some run jumps including 4 ROTWs on kz-romania
- I've beaten 5 national records (sorry I didn't have time to get as pro as XJ's demos require), had some WRs on cosy-climbing (but got pewed away lately)
- I've jumped 255 LJ, 245 SBJ (with some 248 misses at 246), 261 cj (with a cute 267 miss at 264), 265 dcj (x2)
- I've done over 900 posts (I hope people didn't consider me as a troll whatsoever) on this forum and had over 5,000 visits
- I've been warned countless times for no reason and even got banned twice.


Can't think of others, so basically those are mine. Yours?

StarWars*112/07/2011 18:36(edited 12/07/2011 18:37)

-I've jumped 256 block lj 2 times .... stats 258 ... ; dcj 271+(shit but whatever :D ) ; 245 bhop block ; 242 hj =) I've missed 257.00 stats on 257 block with jumpoff 0.1 (true stats , true story);
-I've been active on forum :)
-I tought many players how to jump (from Moldova)
-I've done 2 wrs(one on xj, one on cosy);
-I've been warned 2 times (the reason was always koukouz, whom I still consider a no-life geek, but whatever...)
-I've recorded pretty nice and hard to be beaten demos on kz-romania, a very nice site :) where I started recording :)
-I've watched a lot of kz movies and I liked many of them;

I quitted kz ...but it depends :) I have some real-life activities till College time , so I don't want to be active in cs :D But who knows , may be I will play again in future )

Nice thread, nuclear btw :D

balling12/07/2011 20:30

Narcissistic thread ftw

Gargoyle12/07/2011 21:28

Imo you should write about others instead of yourself. Seems like a very selfish thread. Sucking up < selfegopump.

Topic:

I've been around

nobody^12/07/2011 21:52(edited 15/07/2011 18:40)

Well, even though I do not have many achievements I will stay ontopic. :-)

- I made 250 block 2 times (I know it's nothing for you guys but I suck at everything related to longjumping). I landed 237 hj sideways, 266 mcj(stat). Countjumped 262 I think, again stat, I probably do not spend enough time for longjumping.
- Tried to help beginners with techniques and stuff as much as I can! :-)

- I had my trickjump movie on frontpage, but the main reason for that was pheil! <3

- I made over 1200 posts, some of them considered as spam. :-D Anyway, my goal is 1337 posts. :-D

- I got warned once or twice and I was banned once.

- I met a lot of great people, some of whom are legendary oldsql players.

- Had a movie by the legendary Moxx, my honour!

- I took part in the Weekly Crew!

- I had fun. :-)

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP12/07/2011 22:05(edited 13/07/2011 22:23)

- I've had 5 or 6 wrs on xj on different maps and about 10 on cosy

- I got succesfull enough movie

- I met some cool guys from kzru in real life

- I did 253 longjump block

- Fuck, I'm famous!!!

- I've got like 7-8 movies about me on youtube

- I've had the best kreedzer ever as my best e-friend

- I created an imprtant enough thread on this forum "record holders list"

- I'm playing for my own pleasure, not geeking.

theddy12/07/2011 22:11

- I had fun

scorefax12/07/2011 22:46

Originally posted by theddy
- I had fun

Ggs`12/07/2011 22:58

- 2 wr's.
- some funny videos on my youtube channel.

finzer12/07/2011 23:17

I've no achievements related to the KZ world. But i sometimes had fun playing with friends, even tho i don't consider it as an achievement.

nucLeaR12/07/2011 23:42

I didn't want to sound like selfish but I want to see what people have done since they found about KZ/XJ.

akkord mapper13/07/2011 01:38

- i was beast at everything

then i didnt care.

Nukk13/07/2011 06:21(edited 13/07/2011 06:53)

top2 on cosy
some movies about me
ive been in LJ records list on xj with 246 bhop
moviemaking,mapping,jumping

StarWars*113/07/2011 09:52

Originally posted by akkord
- i was beast at everything

then i didnt care.


WIN! ))

memekrecord holder13/07/2011 19:21(edited 13/07/2011 19:25)

- 0 WR's on XJ

- 0 WR's on Cosy

- 0 Movies about me on YouTube

but I'm STILL the best! not :D

killahurtZ13/07/2011 21:00

I enjoy playing KZ and visiting XJ, I enjoy watch wr runs and spec pros on servers :] That achievement is enough for me :] Ofcourse i would like to have 100 wr/s one day and all XJ kids to spam on my wr realeases : OM*G, OMG, BEST, SICK, OOOOOOOMGGGGG ITC :D

Mehz14/07/2011 23:23

i got a permanent ban, that wasnt permanent.

CaBeZarecord holder15/07/2011 02:45(edited 07/10/2011 02:37)

- I Started jumping lj in 2008, first 250 in 2 or 3 months..
- My lj BADS records are LJ: Stats 254 Block 252, Cj: Stats 264 Block 262, SBJ: Stats 246 Block 244, DCJ: Stats 270 Block 265.
- I did reach top3 in kzarg with 73 records, top 11 in XJ with 15 records,like top11 in cosy with "no idea" records and in IH top5.
- I have been ROTW of XJ, Cosy, KZSW, SXJ, ROTD of kzex and kzarg :D

daza mapper15/07/2011 18:25(edited 15/07/2011 18:25)

I don't like the selfishness of this but here goes

- Had Cosy and XJ wrs
- Got official maps
- Had a KZmovie
- Had KZSCA recs
- Had more than one kz clan at a time (that was retarded!)
- Started big threads on XJ (KZ Rage Comics and 3 Word games)
- Taught people how to map
- Used slowmo in a random movie on youtube with Noztic (We do it in slowmotion :D)
- Founded ShaZa with ShoCk the best
- ?

Enough selfishness for one decade.

Oh and is it me you refer to ShoCk? haehaehahahah!!!

Grrr15/07/2011 19:22

- couldn't lj good,
- got impressed from some old scripters,
- so I started doing scripts,
- almost found the lj limits,
- found some new interesting stuff,
- btw, scripted MCJ and GS long time ago b4 their official release,
- the most fun part was to script different TJs,
- the most useful part was that I've impressed some ppl and they started doing rly good scripts or some of them started coding and they found the LJ limits!
- don't get me wrong, the point to see HL engine's limits and how it rly works.

- I guess this wouldn't happen so soon without "lawl, tenub, Th1eF and pajajn" + some kz pro players + scripters and coders which were inspired.

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.