Your KZ achievements

Started by nucLeaR
12/07/2011 17:55
Page 2 of 2
Stakezz'15/07/2011 20:09

had fun

sbzvln Tournament #216/07/2011 12:18

Originally posted by Mehz
i got a permanent ban, that wasnt permanent.


Me too :D

- nympho -16/07/2011 23:19(edited 16/07/2011 23:27)

Started ljing September 2009

Did perfect stats on my 2nd day of ljing

I did 250block on my first week

9months later I did 256block

I landed 256block ~15 times and got bored

Also landed 257.8 stats

Didn't had any luck on 257block

Did255x2, also254x2 like 50 times

Did 243hj

Also I met alot of great plyers who I'll remember for some pretty long time

Had fun

Deleted all my demos and now I'm retired 4ever




nobody^17/07/2011 18:34

Originally posted by - nympho -
Started ljing September 2009

Did perfect stats on my 2nd day of ljing

I did 250block on my first week

9months later I did 256block

I landed 256block ~15 times and got bored

Also landed 257.8 stats

Didn't had any luck on 257block

Did255x2, also254x2 like 50 times

Did 243hj

Also I met alot of great plyers who I'll remember for some pretty long time

Had fun

Deleted all my demos and now I'm retired 4ever


You were probably born in kz_longjumps2.. :-D

jigsaw20/07/2011 22:49(edited 28/07/2011 10:03)

Started play kreedz on December 2007, on august 2008 joined xj, found different toutorials and started geek LJs. recorded 250 after 3 monthes.
Now jumped 254 LJ, 246 Bhop, 268 DCJ, 264 CJ, 241 HJ.
Had ladder jump wr ^^
Was in XJ top list with 241 hj (top 11/20)
Had 3 CC records and few kzru records.
Recorded some cool TJs.
Created 2 threads with LJ records: sw/bw records and records with different weapons. 2nd one become stickly thread. found some old demos for these threads witch was very hard, but it allowed me to get some interesting information, talk to cool oldschool players and to find new friends. Imo these threads are of special value cuz contains many interesting demos.
Have few LJ movies and was in different multiplayer movies.
Help many newcomers with different advises conserning whole kz.
And finally found many friends and met in real life with some of them.

markan23/07/2011 21:26

- after 3.5 months of moviemaking i got my movie on Xj.Frontpage ( Project 17 )
- kz-ex competition 2nd place ( L I A R )
- Playmate LJ Show which people actually said it's on Nikitich LJ Show
- Heartbeatz that was my most-sucesfull movie & first movie with official XJ logo.
- brought glows back to life

WOOFix23/07/2011 22:37

One time, I finished bkz_goldbhop without cps ... ;)

True story !

jigsaw24/07/2011 02:09

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
One time, I finished bkz_goldbhop without cps ... ;)

True story !


unbelivble

NeWrecord holder Tournament #124/07/2011 02:26

Originally posted by WOOF.exe
One time, I finished bkz_goldbhop without cps ... ;)

True story !



proof ?

ova08/08/2011 10:49

Improved dexterity for both my hands. And also had fun.

actepukc^08/08/2011 11:27(edited 08/08/2011 11:28)

- First i done 16 records for the temporary closed site kz-balkan I become recorder of the week there for this week.

- I made my first WR on Cosy-Climbing on notkz_kanobi_spacex and of course this make me so happy.

-Then i started my work on Cosy-Climbing as Weekly Writer for little time.

-Now i started records for any kz-community and i hope to do good times.

-Also i want to learn how to create movies but I will work for this.

I think this seems interesting.

nobody^08/08/2011 11:41(edited 08/08/2011 11:47)

Oh, one more achievement of mine, I just made my ->GOLD 1337<- post!
Damn, I am so happy. :-D

Puppey08/08/2011 12:55

Completing all of them hard maps with nimble efficiency which was probably my only goal ever since I started climbing (it may sound like a fairly loose statement but it comes from mine feeble heart nonetheless).
Hard maps art probably the only thing that keeps me glued to the screen.

Kraeft08/08/2011 14:05

The thing I'm most proud of is my completion of kz_cg_extreme in 15 minutes. I guess it's not a big deal for many but it is for me so... and my only goal in kz is to make it under 10. Even though I barely even play it I hope I'll make it one day.

KooleN08/08/2011 14:59

Originally posted by nobody^
Oh, one more achievement of mine, I just made my ->GOLD 1337<- post!
Damn, I am so happy. :-D


gj :up:

Dragon08/08/2011 15:37

Originally posted by nobody^
Oh, one more achievement of mine, I just made my ->GOLD 1337<- post!
Damn, I am so happy. :-D

Congratulations! You can have a cookie. And also http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/6/3/2/you_win_the_prize.jpg,

nobody^08/08/2011 16:14

Originally posted by Dragon
Originally posted by nobody^
Oh, one more achievement of mine, I just made my ->GOLD 1337<- post!
Damn, I am so happy. :-D

Congratulations! You can have a cookie. And also http://www.zgeek.com/forum/gallery/files/6/3/2/you_win_the_prize.jpg,

From where to get that award?

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.