new HL1 world record

Started by eiRa mapper
27/12/2006 02:02
Page 1 of 2
eiRa mapper27/12/2006 02:02

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTUOn2EUFhk
well, what do u think? :P pretty impresive imo :P
altough I completed hl1 only once, it took me about 3 or 4 days to do it.
did some of u try to do a speedrun? do u think some of the pr0 jump0rs could beat 30 min with enough pratice?(it took few years for this guy to do it) :D
[ Edited ]

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/12/2006 03:44

rofl, n1Ce.
But he used bhop-script ;)

btw, I tried a speedrun on The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time :D

BooLiSH27/12/2006 04:32

OMG!^^

Looks like axn+bhopscript+speedhack+aimbot+luck xD

1hp at the final enemy o.O

but really funny xD

[ Edited Wed Dec 27 2006, 04:33AM ]

Murvelman27/12/2006 05:35

very nice indeed!

Maxohhz27/12/2006 06:22

its a bit nonsense imo cause geeking a game for 3-4 years isn't very funny..

BUT WEEEEELL i have to admit that it's great to see him bhopping like that on a game that i spent like 1 week and couldn't finish xD

[ Edited Wed Dec 27 2006, 06:24AM ]

trb27/12/2006 09:05

btw other nice speedruns
http://speeddemosarchive.com/ :)

fuzzerd27/12/2006 10:13

radon did the original speed run?

btw I tried bhoping in hl1.6 and deemed it impossible to gain much (if any) speed. but that was a long time ago so maybe now that I don't suck at bhoping I can gain at least some speed.
[ Edited Wed Dec 27 2006, 10:19AM ]

fischauge27/12/2006 13:01

i uploaded it to rapidshare its the version from youtube so don`t blame me for the quality :|

click me ---> ( . Y . )
[ Edited Wed Dec 27 2006, 01:02PM ]

ndR moviemaker Tournament #227/12/2006 13:46

It wasn't a joke, he really used a bhop-script...

//edit: You should watch the movie at 16:16, it's impossible to bhop like that without a bhopscript...
[ Edited Wed Dec 27 2006, 02:12PM ]

Fatalis27/12/2006 14:23

Yeah, I noticed that too.

4`Ce27/12/2006 20:32

he used this HLSP
http://speeddemosarchive.com/hlspBunny.html

Murvelman27/12/2006 23:30

He uses many types of scripts and stuff in his runs, apparantely it's allowed.Also, don't forget that that is a segmented run, he didn't do all those things in one single run, it's just pieces sewn together :D

BooLiSH28/12/2006 01:15

why do u think so?

KNiFEAR28/12/2006 20:02

rofl, n1Ce.
But he used bhop-script ;)

btw, I tried a speedrun on The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina of Time :D

ndR


ahah lol wat is ur best time at zoot? gl beatin the current rec 04:5x =D that rec is just ub0r pwnage

ontopic: i like the hl2 speedrun more, it's more bugged D:

4`Ce28/12/2006 20:35

yeah the hl2 speedrun is crazy man

ndR moviemaker Tournament #228/12/2006 20:57

around 5:00 knifear ;)

KNiFEAR28/12/2006 22:36

lol that's pretty impressive dude, go for recording wr D:

sbzvln Tournament #228/12/2006 23:13

lol nice ndr

fuzzerd29/12/2006 01:38

I wanna see the hl2 speed run. I kinda wanted to try that since its easy to go insanly fast with out bhop scripts.

eiRa mapper30/12/2006 17:31

HL2 speedrun
btw, higher qlty version of HL1 speedrun should be available on that site later(they have an old rec atm, which is 45min)

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.