A technique problem

Started by iiN[KzcN]
01/01/2007 18:33
Page 2 of 2
pomarola02/01/2007 23:23

Ohhh, I posted a demo with the same jump asking if its posible and the adm close my thread :(

Well i see the answer here.

(-_-)X-r@y06/01/2007 16:45

O~!
I think that is a useful skill

faker mapper06/01/2007 18:29

Ohhh, I posted a demo with the same jump asking if its posible and the adm close my thread :(

Well i see the answer here.

pomarola


Cause your jump was done on a dedicated server on those jumps can't be checked for legal settings and stuff.

I told you this about this problems in you thread, so I don't understand why you are coming up with this again ...

neppo06/01/2007 18:54

maybe i'm doing this in a bad way but i can see no difference between jump with no strafe and this jump

gaal07/01/2007 00:32

i saw this jump in a thread before and i went to tried it and i did it at the first try!!! but couldnt do it again never :P lol

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.