[Multiplayer] Failicious 2

Started by WqkO
31/08/2011 17:52
Read-Only
Page 2 of 3
nobody^01/09/2011 20:46

I hope to see some uber demos in kz_longjumps, damn I love that map.

TOTTI02/09/2011 10:16

im really looking forward to it :D

jarski02/09/2011 15:28

Originally posted by wrathful
Nice that you gonna make a 2nd movie. But imo it would be even better if you would mix in some epic fails from trickjumps aswell. that will be way more enjoyable then boring longjumps all the time anyway GL with this project! :)

this

WqkO02/09/2011 16:28

Originally posted by jarski
Originally posted by wrathful
Nice that you gonna make a 2nd movie. But imo it would be even better if you would mix in some epic fails from trickjumps aswell. that will be way more enjoyable then boring longjumps all the time anyway GL with this project! :)

this

Why not, maybe I'll use some fails on standard maps. :)
I'm editing my project.

zythH^ moviemaker02/09/2011 20:50

I'm not pro to send demos :C xD

WqkO12/09/2011 20:00(edited 12/09/2011 20:00)

The project is coming along well, I've received quite a lot of demos so far (but not enough yet, don't worry), and I'll edit it during my next holidays.

I'll warn you (by this thread and some guys by PM too) when the democall's deadline approach, 'til this date you can keep on sending me demos, or you could also prepare a demo pack that you update on each new fails you make (storing your 3 best fails in every technique for instance) or w/e... ^^

Player list is updated often too.


Good luck guys ! ;)

FLP12/09/2011 20:54

who is Pedrow never heard about him?

propanelj record holder12/09/2011 21:10

Originally posted by FLP
who is Pedrow never heard about him?


ive also been wondering, who the F is that guy? xD

pedrow12/09/2011 21:30(edited 12/09/2011 21:35)

hi im pedrow
nice to meet you too
im the first brazilian to jump 246 bj block :>
im trying 247 bj block a looooooooot of time....about 1 year

more fails :/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594691397327567209/D4DFA28B1077220C10970E28D09CC0FE369172B9/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596947977574486909/CAB7D420E759FDCD705BDC85C596E4F6C854AB0B/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594694818197551049/A35F41FF711D5AE260558BB284E11EC7138C2D96/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hed978y5U6w

WqkO12/09/2011 21:50(edited 12/09/2011 21:52)

I must warn you about the fact that if I receive insane demos, some players of the player list may not take place in my movie (in case I have way too much demos), but I guess it's unlikely to happen, since demos are already uber ! ;)

propanelj record holder13/09/2011 00:42

Originally posted by pedrow
hi im pedrow
nice to meet you too
im the first brazilian to jump 246 bj block :>
im trying 247 bj block a looooooooot of time....about 1 year

more fails :/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594691397327567209/D4DFA28B1077220C10970E28D09CC0FE369172B9/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596947977574486909/CAB7D420E759FDCD705BDC85C596E4F6C854AB0B/

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594694818197551049/A35F41FF711D5AE260558BB284E11EC7138C2D96/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hed978y5U6w


nice fails and gl with 247bl :)

WqkO10/10/2011 01:53

// UPDATE :

- You have 2 weeks left until the democall ends (between the 23rd and 25th of October) ! Keep sending your best fails until the very end of it !
- I'm now mostly looking for sbj/dcj/cj(/hj/afterjump) fails, so if you're talented in every technics, focus on these ones, but if you have epic LJ fails, send them of course !

Thank you ! :)

- nympho -10/10/2011 18:06

if i knew that there was gonna be movie like this ,I would never delete my all good demos :( cuz i really had some epic ones..
EDIT:oh i found one 257.6 from 08/11/2010 ^^ gonna give it to WqkO

WqkO10/10/2011 19:34

Originally posted by - nympho -
if i knew that there was gonna be movie like this ,I would never delete my all good demos :( cuz i really had some epic ones..
EDIT:oh i found one 257.6 from 08/11/2010 ^^ gonna give it to WqkO

Thanks mate ! ;)
But as I said, you still have 2 weeks left to record new fails, sooo... you know what you gotta do ! :D

akse10/10/2011 19:43

Please record some fails or if u want land block haha!

nobody^10/10/2011 20:52(edited 10/10/2011 20:53)

A project featuring the best longjumpers nowadays, sounds like a job for me.. =D

Nah..

WqkO10/10/2011 23:31

Originally posted by akseon
Please record some fails or if u want land block haha!

It sucks if you land it ! :D

ivansky14/10/2011 09:49

WakO check PM @ xj and youtube for fails archive(7 dems)

dx^14/10/2011 21:03

I'm looking forward to this movie, it seems will be a great movie for several minutes by the number of fails, if I get something I send.

WqkO14/10/2011 23:39

Originally posted by dx^
I'm looking forward to this movie, it seems will be a great movie for several minutes by the number of fails, if I get something I send.

I hope you will dude ! ;)

Page 2 of 3