[Multiplayer] Failicious 2

Started by WqkO
31/08/2011 17:52
Read-Only
Page 3 of 3
WqkO19/10/2011 21:44

I'll have my holidays in 10 days (and not this saturday 22nd as I previously thought) so you have 10 days left !

If you have talented friends, tell them about my project, it would be great to get more demos ! :)

Thanks !

propanelj record holder19/10/2011 22:04

need many more demos? ;P i think some of my friends might have a demo or 2

WqkO19/10/2011 22:23

Originally posted by proppan
need many more demos? ;P i think some of my friends might have a demo or 2

I'm not lacking of LJ (but you can keep on sending your LJ fails ofc), but I need more CJ/DCJ, and some SBJ too ! ;)

random Tournament #327/10/2011 18:47

@WqkO what stats on sbj must to be epic to get on video

ivansky27/10/2011 18:56

equal to 248

WqkO27/10/2011 19:06

Given all fails I've received, 248+ minimum, and 248,5+ if you wanna be almost sure that I'll use your demo.

The fact is that I don't want the movie to be 6-7min long, so I'll have to make some hard choices. Among the ~30 players who sent me good enough demos, there might be 3-4 of them who won't have any demo. :/

WqkO28/10/2011 20:17(edited 28/10/2011 21:58)

//UPDATE:

[blockquote]- I've sorted out the demos (even if the democall isn't over) and updated the player list.

- Unfortunately for the players who are not displayed, their demos won't be in my clip, unless they send me better fails.

- I'm only using the best fails, but if a player send me twenty 257,8 fails, I ofc WON'T use all of them but 3 or 4 maximum in order to let some place to other players, this is how it works.

- The democall will end this sunday, if you decide to send me some demos after this deadline, it's at your own risks ! ^^

- The clip will be released in 1 week from now (I THINK).

- Thank you guys for sending me your demos, I must have received over 200 demos so far ![/blockquote]

ivansky28/10/2011 20:24

200,000 demos? :O

WqkO28/10/2011 21:59(edited 28/10/2011 21:59)

Originally posted by ivansky
200,000 demos? :O

Nah, 200, made a mistake ! :D

Womanaizer29/10/2011 08:22

im found 1 demo for u :D

fashioNz29/10/2011 13:36

200 demos :O

WqkO29/10/2011 14:18

Originally posted by Womanaizer
im found 1 demo for u :D

Okay !
Originally posted by fashioNz
200 demos :O

Yeah, believe me it's really hard to make the choice, I'm really sorry for those who sent me very nice demos but who won't be in my clip...

propanelj record holder29/10/2011 14:57

200demos, fucking lot ;P ill send 2 dems ASAP :P

WqkO31/10/2011 13:51

//UPDATE:

[blockquote]- The democall is over, nevertheless, if you make an uber fail, you can still try to send it today or tomorrow. ;)

- I'll try to edit the clip within 5 days maximum.

- The "definitive" player list will be released tonight, I already apologize for the 2-3 nicks of the current list that are going to disappear. :([/blockquote]

ivansky03/11/2011 00:20

Hey Wako,i found that you misspelled Madekb's nick,fix it because you can make huge nick fail,you've typed Madebk and it is kb :)

WqkO03/11/2011 00:34(edited 03/11/2011 00:37)

Originally posted by ivansky
Hey Wako,i found that you misspelled Madekb's nick,fix it because you can make huge nick fail,you've typed Madebk and it is kb :)

Thanks dude, I knew it was madekb, I guess my fingers mistyped it.. :P

EDIT: I've fixed the pic.

Page 3 of 3