Do you remember when?-THREAD

31/08/2011 22:04
Page 2 of 3
FragMcCracken mapper18/10/2011 07:55

Do u remember T3D Bundy took the wr at kz_man_ultrablock and finished the map with an edgebug at an invisible wall ?

Cypek18/10/2011 14:14

Yes, that was so awesome wr at those time! Still T3d is so good player in my eyes!

Do you remember player called "nipper" ?

Scary Tournament #218/10/2011 16:53

Haha it's so weird FragMcCracken, I wanted to write that, but I didn't wanna spam my own thread. What a funny coincident! I remember him doing it with para, but I can't remember if it was intentional or not. But I mean, if it wasn't intetentional then what are the odds? Those odds are so minimal that it's close to being impossible but really hard.

I don't remember nipper though...

omilo18/10/2011 18:55

Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
Do you remember player called "nipper" ?


Ye I remember him a little, he was from Argentina right? A good bhopper I think, like most other recordholders from Arg.

Do you guys remember oRioN, I believe he was from Russia. Also a good bhopper, but the thing with him was that he would always write long rap texts in the demo, about the WR that he broke. They were usually pretty good too :P

PepoMerca20/10/2011 04:53

I remember nipper, he was from arg, he was one of tha best

joons20/10/2011 10:49

nipper was the baws

elITe^20/10/2011 11:33

Originally posted by omilo
Originally posted by KZRA|Cypek
Do you remember player called "nipper" ?


Ye I remember him a little, he was from Argentina right? A good bhopper I think, like most other recordholders from Arg.

Do you guys remember oRioN, I believe he was from Russia. Also a good bhopper, but the thing with him was that he would always write long rap texts in the demo, about the WR that he broke. They were usually pretty good too :P


Hahaha.. yes i remember his rap, and it was not bad, actually :P

About FikoN and faker, i think their beef was that FikoN whined when eme took some of his demos, ESPCIALLY when eme took kz_exn_ezjungle from FikoN. And at that time, the average fps was smth like 72%? or smth like that, and FikoN said that eme got an unfair advantage from not slowing down because eme had low fps at some parts lol.. that's how the beef started between them i think :P Good ol' times! :D

Lolo`20/10/2011 19:47

I belive oRioN was Slovakian, but yes... that was quite nice. Does anyone have the demos to share?

P.S. This thread is interesting. It doesn't only offer nostalgy for the older members, but it gives some cool details for the newer members as well.

Dragon20/10/2011 19:49

orion was a real legend. yes he was from Slovakia. still remember his demo on clintmo_bhopriver. that mofo had flow in bhops AND rhymes.

Scary Tournament #202/11/2011 23:59

Do you remember when zhady took like 12 (correct me if im wrong) ndR demos in one release?

Stabilot07/04/2013 17:24

do you remember when this thread was active?

CamelCloudrecord holder07/04/2013 19:28(edited 07/04/2013 19:28)

Yes.

Do you remember when omg0 got banned and his "amazing" goldbhop record?

PU9makerrecord holder07/04/2013 19:47(edited 07/04/2013 20:05)

Do you remember when XJ moved to the miliseconds system and legendary demos like Hannibal on rpz_downfall done in 5 seconds were gone ?

FLP07/04/2013 23:04

Do you remember Messing?That guy had a skill to reach top1...

Michael Collins08/04/2013 15:06

Do you remember mgD ? I would like to see him back but that's not gonna happened.

mgD damn, he could have earned so much more if he kept on recording. This guy had great potential and I miss him the most among the other inactive projumpers. He has a lot of moles, though http://img329.imageshack.us/img329/4007/mgdtu5.jpg.

finzer08/04/2013 16:22

^ nice 'edark' sweater

Mik008/04/2013 17:16

u guys remember @p? and he once beat brian on kz_world.
btw I meet him these days in 97Club servers

cologne08/04/2013 20:36

do you remember c-walker and his lj abilities ??? he was amazing

Michael Collins08/04/2013 21:21

Originally posted by Mik0
u guys remember @p? and he once beat brian on kz_world.
btw I meet him these days in 97Club servers


He still play kz, lol. :D

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.