Some jumps on de_dust2

Started by Pulsar!
06/09/2011 16:24
Page 1 of 2
Pulsar!06/09/2011 16:24(edited 06/09/2011 16:24)

hi girls! :D

I know this jumps is allready done, but i need demos :) Upload it plz if you have it. Thx.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/faststonebmpfile2z.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/faststonebmpfile.jpg/

Pulsar!08/09/2011 03:06

First combo was presented in qewi's "new for me" the movie and the second one in XJ Weekly - The Movie.

Nannou08/09/2011 08:34(edited 08/09/2011 11:34)

In qewi's "new for me" first combo is compilation of 2 tj's. Not one in one, just both with p90. Second is easy.
Demo: 1st pic, 1st slide. Sendspace
Other soon. Need install amxx :/

Update: Second slide knife. full way. sendspace

Gargoyle08/09/2011 09:16

IIN has that second jump in his avatar, maybe ask him.

(Lolling inside, even the avatar looks slowmoed, sorry)

Pulsar!08/09/2011 12:09

Nannou ;3c, that is great! Thank you a lot. But can you record the second part of first jump too ?

Nannou08/09/2011 12:15

Okay. I'll try.

Pulsar!08/09/2011 17:01

And btw, can you explain a technique of this jumps ? You have DD with stand up bhop or what ? And how you hit the slide surface on first part of the first jump ? I even don't feel where is it.

Nannou08/09/2011 18:46

Originally posted by Pulsar!
And btw, can you explain a technique of this jumps ? You have DD with stand up bhop or what ?


1st pic, half way :to arch: LJ pre :need perfect jump off and 260+ speed: -> strafes -> touch slide -> slide up.

2nd pic & 1st pic :from arch to rock: dd -> press duck -> duck bhop :becouse low top: -> relase duck -> strafe & touch slide -> slide up.

Originally posted by Pulsar!
And how you hit the slide surface on first part of the first jump ? I even don't feel where is it.


Feel slide surface with hook before, it help alot.

//This slide its not mapper idea, its bug of hlbsp compiler. Lazy explan on eng this thing.

P.S. i can write demo with /showkey. need ?

Pulsar!08/09/2011 20:21

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
P.S. i can write demo with /showkey. need ?

Yes. Do it please.

Grrr08/09/2011 20:49

On the 1st pic (from the box to the arch) he does regular lj without duck, cuz he hits the invisible slide (if he presses duck he would fall) and after hitting it he holds "D" key (cuz the slide is from the right) and after that I have no idea how he releases from it.
On the 2nd pic (from arch to the box) he does cj to avoid EF and immeadiately ducks to avoid hitting the top and after that he releases it to stay on the inv slide and surf to the box.
But those were just my guesses, so its better to wait for demos with /showkey.

Pulsar!09/09/2011 01:58

Wohooo! I did the second jump :D

Pulsar!09/09/2011 11:22

how to stand up on slide surface on the arc and on the rock in first jump ?

Nannou09/09/2011 11:26

Both slide with showkeys
sendspace

Pulsar!09/09/2011 12:59

Thx for the demos! I was close to pwn arch to rock jump.

Is it possible to stay with duck here ? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/faststonebmpfile.jpg/

memekrecord holder09/09/2011 16:25

Originally posted by Pulsar!
Thx for the demos! I was close to pwn arch to rock jump.

Is it possible to stay with duck here ? http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/faststonebmpfile.jpg/


I tried stay here, but without effect. I think it was impossible.

Grrr09/09/2011 17:03

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Both slide with showkeys
sendspace


Thank you. I think I can finally script those jumps! :D

Nannou09/09/2011 17:30(edited 09/09/2011 17:31)

Originally posted by Grrr
Thank you. I think I can finally script those jumps!


Script slide ? When this will be finished, send me demos in pm. Please.

Skizo_record holder09/09/2011 18:21

Nannou ;3c you're amazing with this little jumps. i trying this jumps 15 min ago but i haven't done yet anything

qewi09/09/2011 19:13

Originally posted by Skizo_
Nannou ;3c you're amazing with this little jumps. i trying this jumps 15 min ago but i haven't done yet anything

the jump i had in my movie is actually quite easy, the lj to the slide. just a little tricky but you don't need any strafes or anything. the other one is a little harder for me, takes a few more tries.

no need to post demos i guess since nannou already posted :j

nobody^09/09/2011 22:07

qewi rapes it ;-D

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.