Some jumps on de_dust2

Started by Pulsar!
06/09/2011 16:24
Page 2 of 2
FLP09/09/2011 23:30(edited 09/09/2011 23:31)

qewi still waiting for that movie with unseen jumps on regular maps :D

Skizo_record holder10/09/2011 13:34

I DID THE ARCH JUMP !! XD

Grrr10/09/2011 16:36

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Originally posted by Grrr
Thank you. I think I can finally script those jumps!


Script slide ? When this will be finished, send me demos in pm. Please.


Ok, but I have a lot of work these days. I'll sent them when I do it. ^^

Pulsar!14/09/2011 18:33

Finally i did all of them :D Thx for demos.

KlimpeN10/10/2011 14:30

Old..I have seen these jumps at youtube.

Nannou11/10/2011 05:23

Originally posted by KlimpeN
Old..I have seen these jumps at youtube.


Originally posted by Pulsar!
I know this jumps is allready done, but i need demos :) Upload it plz if you have it. Thx.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/faststonebmpfile2z.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/560/faststonebmpfile.jpg/


Are you blink KlimpeN ?

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.