Weekly Trickjumps

Started by Jonde
15/09/2011 20:02
Page 11 of 12

Compensating 1 dislike with 4 likes sounds more like a dupery don't you find? Although I dig your nuke jumps so have a like. I could also give you another one on your jondee & miskee12 - Scoutmovie 2 (2012) if you get me 5 more profile visitors :)

Jonde29/05/2013 20:30(edited 29/05/2013 20:30)

The 29th weekly tj was pretty hard so now thanks to Whitegod we have an easier trickjump this time.

Updated thread yeah

Phinx mapper moviemaker Tournament #201/06/2013 14:47(edited 01/06/2013 14:53)

Originally posted by Jonde
The 29th weekly tj was pretty hard so now thanks to Whitegod we have an easier trickjump this time.

Updated thread yeah

:o thats a cool one )

Jonde05/06/2013 18:59

updatted

Jonde13/06/2013 14:47

upd ate

FLP13/06/2013 21:12(edited 13/06/2013 21:13)

trick on dust is old,I remember that somebody did it with scout and wj...Can't remember who exactly but I'm 99% sure that it's some Polish guy.

Jonde14/06/2013 14:22

Originally posted by FLP
trick on dust is old,I remember that somebody did it with scout and wj...Can't remember who exactly but I'm 99% sure that it's some Polish guy.

Aww damn. Can you remember who? I just need proof that someone has landed it before so I can change the tj.

Do you perhaps live near a hypnotist? He/she could maybe help you remember that jumpers name or movies name.

Jonde, http://www.sendspace.com/file/gk5ows - thirty-second trickjump with m4a1

propanelj record holder15/06/2013 12:58

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by FLP
trick on dust is old,I remember that somebody did it with scout and wj...Can't remember who exactly but I'm 99% sure that it's some Polish guy.

Aww damn. Can you remember who? I just need proof that someone has landed it before so I can change the tj.

Do you perhaps live near a hypnotist? He/she could maybe help you remember that jumpers name or movies name.

I longjumped it with scout like 1 year ago, and got demo of it with p90 lj

Jonde19/06/2013 16:16

Originally posted by Translucent
Jonde, http://www.sendspace.com/file/gk5ows - thirty-second trickjump with m4a1

Congrats man you are the winner! Go buy yourself a cup of coffee or a beer, I'll pay you back when you come visit Finland. Gratz again for the honor.

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by FLP
trick on dust is old,I remember that somebody did it with scout and wj...Can't remember who exactly but I'm 99% sure that it's some Polish guy.

Aww damn. Can you remember who? I just need proof that someone has landed it before so I can change the tj.

Do you perhaps live near a hypnotist? He/she could maybe help you remember that jumpers name or movies name.

I longjumped it with scout like 1 year ago, and got demo of it with p90 lj

Aww shit man you should've sent the demo first thing when you saw this posted and you would've been the first one to land it! Well maybe next time when I post a tj that you have landed it :D

Jonde, http://www.sendspace.com/file/slhcbo - thirty-third trickjump with m4a1

P.S. I will maybe visit finland in august hehe

Jonde26/06/2013 20:07

Originally posted by Translucent
Jonde, http://www.sendspace.com/file/slhcbo - thirty-third trickjump with m4a1

P.S. I will maybe visit finland in august hehe

Yeaah you win once again congrats! updated tooo

juhx27/06/2013 08:09

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gvn7hn ugly-thirty-third trickjump with para, poss with awp, but im lazy to geek

Jonde27/06/2013 14:39

Originally posted by juhx
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gvn7hn ugly-thirty-third trickjump with para, poss with awp, but im lazy to geek

Oh shit you are one day late :( Try the new one!

juhx27/06/2013 17:44

show me!? steam QQ

Jonde03/07/2013 17:33

No winner this time but I updated once again

propanelj record holder04/07/2013 13:56

Originally posted by Jonde
updated once again

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fm8lef with knife

Juice04/07/2013 20:47

0:46 - juice: 35 famas
0:46 - jondee: good
0:46 - juice: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0890fs
0:47 - jondee: post it to thread not me :S

propanelj record holder09/07/2013 02:06

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by Jonde
updated once again

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fm8lef with knife

http://www.sendspace.com/file/chvsn8 with krieg/sg550 or whatever its called

Jonde10/07/2013 18:54

Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by propane
Originally posted by Jonde
updated once again

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fm8lef with knife

http://www.sendspace.com/file/chvsn8 with krieg/sg550 or whatever its called


Who cares what the fuck it's called all that matters is that YOU WON CONGRATS!

and update random tjs are my favorite sorry

Page 11 of 12

Please log in to post replies.