Weekly Trickjumps

Started by Jonde
15/09/2011 20:02
Page 10 of 12
Jonde31/05/2012 20:19

Originally posted by Hitlooser
like this so?
scout: http://www.sendspace.com/file/osvxek

Congrats mr. winner!

Also, I updated the thread with a new tj but this time the trick was found by Whitegod who asked me to post it as the next trick and I did. So all credits goes to him.

Jonde07/06/2012 08:23

updated thread thx nobody for trick

Jonde14/06/2012 09:25

updatted

Jonde21/06/2012 14:11

im gonna get banned soon for multiposting :D but updated anyway because i dont care bout getting sum stupid ban or anything im too cool for that shit if you know what im saying

Jonde28/06/2012 20:13

new jump once again

mF^16/07/2012 15:33(edited 16/07/2012 15:34)

Gonna help you with multiposting problem :D
So, here is weekly28 tj with famas.

btw, fix plz 27th screenshot :)

aLANbb16/07/2012 18:29

mF^ spams the whole line:D

we need more trickjumps! haha;P

Jonde22/05/2013 17:47

gj mF^ for winning this round! updated new tj!

sry i lagged for a while so no tjs but now back :S

Originally posted by Jonde
gj mF^ for winning this round! updated new tj!

sry i lagged for a while so no tjs but now back :S

missed u babe

Originally posted by Jonde
gj mF^ for winning this round! updated new tj!

sry i lagged for a while so no tjs but now back :S

Disliked all of your youtube videos for being that late. Welcome back though.

Michael Collins23/05/2013 07:48(edited 23/05/2013 07:48)

Here's my thread about trickjumps on westbl0ck 2, hope this will help you: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?333597.post

Sadface23/05/2013 11:17

Are slide tricks acceptable here?

Jonde23/05/2013 13:17

Originally posted by Whitegod
Are slide tricks acceptable here?


Originally posted by N3M0N
Here's my thread about trickjumps on westbl0ck 2, hope this will help you: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?333597.post


You guys understood it wrong. I find new tjs and post them here and the skilled jumpers land them, post demo here and the first one to land it gains a spot in the first landed section and the one who lands it with the heaviest weapon wins that weeks round and is entitled to call themselves xx weeks trickjump champion of the week.

If you have cool tricks then sure post em here but I only accept default maps tjs because all other are shit and from penis.

Also shock please link the movies you have disliked.

Sadface24/05/2013 06:17(edited 24/05/2013 06:18)

No, I mean if I find a slide trick, can I submit the trick(not demo) to you as the weekly challenge? I asked because I think trickjumps and slide tricks are different things.

Originally posted by Whitegod
No, I mean if I find a slide trick, can I submit the trick(not demo) to you as the weekly challenge? I asked because I think trickjumps and slide tricks are different things.

no they are not different things

Michael Collins24/05/2013 09:51

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by Whitegod
Are slide tricks acceptable here?


Originally posted by N3M0N
Here's my thread about trickjumps on westbl0ck 2, hope this will help you: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?333597.post


You guys understood it wrong. I find new tjs and post them here and the skilled jumpers land them, post demo here and the first one to land it gains a spot in the first landed section and the one who lands it with the heaviest weapon wins that weeks round and is entitled to call themselves xx weeks trickjump champion of the week.

If you have cool tricks then sure post em here but I only accept default maps tjs because all other are shit and from penis.

Also shock please link the movies you have disliked.


Erm, westbl0ck 2 is definitely not penis map...

Originally posted by N3M0N
Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by Whitegod
Are slide tricks acceptable here?


Originally posted by N3M0N
Here's my thread about trickjumps on westbl0ck 2, hope this will help you: http://xtreme-jumps.eu/e107_plugins/forum/forum_viewtopic.php?333597.post


You guys understood it wrong. I find new tjs and post them here and the skilled jumpers land them, post demo here and the first one to land it gains a spot in the first landed section and the one who lands it with the heaviest weapon wins that weeks round and is entitled to call themselves xx weeks trickjump champion of the week.

If you have cool tricks then sure post em here but I only accept default maps tjs because all other are shit and from penis.

Also shock please link the movies you have disliked.


Erm, westbl0ck 2 is definitely not penis map...

and ph_k_after is not penis map too

ShoCkrecord holder Tournament #2 VIP25/05/2013 01:11(edited 25/05/2013 01:12)

Originally posted by Jonde
Also shock please link the movies you have disliked.

Ok you got me, I've actually disliked only this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AfxuLBF9qw&feature=youtube_gdata_player.

Jonde25/05/2013 14:35(edited 25/05/2013 14:41)

Originally posted by Whitegod
No, I mean if I find a slide trick, can I submit the trick(not demo) to you as the weekly challenge? I asked because I think trickjumps and slide tricks are different things.

Yeah of course. Hit me up with a PM when you find one.

Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Originally posted by Jonde
Also shock please link the movies you have disliked.

Ok you got me, I've actually disliked only this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AfxuLBF9qw&feature=youtube_gdata_player.

JEEESSUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON YEAAAH HE IIS

I'm very glad you found that video but I would have appreciated if you didn't downvote it as it took alot of courage to post something like this for the millions to watch. Could I ask you to like on all other my videos to compensate? Here's the links:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5sYP54HioQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKQrpCF0Lrg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5guqFHadwg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfbrGHVrwfM

Page 10 of 12

Please log in to post replies.