Weekly Trickjumps

Started by Jonde
15/09/2011 20:02
Page 9 of 12
Jonde27/04/2012 09:55

Originally posted by Fps
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7muuw5 de_vertigo with scout
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kzpgtf upd. with knife

Nice jump but I can't accept it due to the quote below. Sorry.
Originally posted by FLP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAReiDWuciY 1:28

Thanks for pointing it out. Updated the thread with a new tj.

mF^27/04/2012 10:11(edited 27/04/2012 22:03)

awp de_inferno

upd. v2 awp again, but performed w/ bhop (for fun :))

Jonde03/05/2012 17:03

Originally posted by mF^
awp de_inferno

upd. v2 awp again, but performed w/ bhop (for fun :))


n1 you won this weeks challenge by raping this tj hard :D I was going to post the same jump but over the other box but thought it would be too hard so I just posted this, guess I should have posted the other one.. Maybe later :)

Also updated thread

aLANbb10/05/2012 07:50

tj 20 is impossible, it think.. :/

FLP10/05/2012 08:48

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRsXIErfe2c 2:28

Jonde10/05/2012 14:09

Originally posted by aLANbb
tj 20 is impossible, it think.. :/

I don't think it's impossible, just very goddamn fucking gay bitch hard.

Originally posted by FLP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRsXIErfe2c 2:28


That's not the same trick as the 20th tj of the week, in my version you have to jump over that little beam down there. In that movie he just jumped onto the beam ezway.

Yeah i updated the thread lol because its Thursday

Jonde18/05/2012 16:53(edited 18/05/2012 16:53)

Updated thread. Sorry for being a bit late, I didn't have any time to update it yesterday.

nice jumps u got there jonde :p

Phantometry19/05/2012 13:08

#20 scout . But i am not sure in pre , take a look at it
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i2gy98

Jonde19/05/2012 14:02

Originally posted by iSo1
#20 scout . But i am not sure in pre , take a look at it
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i2gy98


I'm sorry but that's not the right way, the idea was to jump from the slope. That's why it's pretty hard

Phantometry19/05/2012 15:29

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by iSo1
#20 scout . But i am not sure in pre , take a look at it
http://www.sendspace.com/file/i2gy98


I'm sorry but that's not the right way, the idea was to jump from the slope. That's why it's pretty hard

LOL , now it's from the slope ;)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/viw4af

Jonde19/05/2012 18:42

Originally posted by iSo1
LOL , now it's from the slope ;)
http://www.sendspace.com/file/viw4af


Yeah :D I added you to the wall of fame now, good job!

chip19/05/2012 20:12

Haha, nice initiative with this thread man, some interesting jumps right there. Hope you'll be able to keep this thread alive.

Jonde24/05/2012 19:55

added new tj because you know why

nobody^24/05/2012 21:56

Great to see that you manage to keep this topic fresh. I bet that it will stay on top for quite a long time, as long as you are willing to update it of course. :) Btw, you found some decent jumps man, congratz. :)

mF^26/05/2012 20:12

weeklytj23 with scout:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12465430/weeklytj23_mF%5E%5Bscout%5D.rar

Jonde26/05/2012 21:40

Originally posted by mF^
weeklytj23 with scout:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12465430/weeklytj23_mF%5E%5Bscout%5D.rar

Sorry but I can't accept this demo as you jump from the outer ledge, not the windows itself.

mF^27/05/2012 10:00

Damn, you right... Just failed 311.9 pre from window and was sooo close :(

Hitlooser28/05/2012 13:40

like this so?
scout: http://www.sendspace.com/file/osvxek

Jonde28/05/2012 15:10

Originally posted by Hitlooser
like this so?
scout: http://www.sendspace.com/file/osvxek

Yup, exactly like that.

Page 9 of 12

Please log in to post replies.