Weekly Trickjumps
Originally posted by nAku_USorry but did i miss the point?
knife
A very elegant demo but when you make an edgebug, you actually hit the block and thus I can't accept this demo.
Still I wish I could accept it because it's very nice :DSA but rules are rules (even unwritten ones).
knife ; ) enjoy http://www.sendspace.com/file/95klep
Edit: p90 http://www.sendspace.com/file/2l6vj6
with WJ its m4 or ak stuff.
Originally posted by goldaaaaknife ; ) enjoy http://www.sendspace.com/file/95klep
Edit: p90 http://www.sendspace.com/file/2l6vj6
With this entry you won the 15th TJ of the Week! Congratulations.
Also updated the thread with a new trickjump (sorry for being bit late)
Updated opening post with new download links because sendspace had deleted all the previous. Sorry if the speeds are slow because I'm hosting then with 1/0,5mbs connection (lol).
gg losing with 1 minute
edit: deleted download link.
keeping spot for possible heavier weapon
gj nannou,love your strafes man
Originally posted by Nannou ;3cknife
Gj NOEL, i don't think u lose.
With this entry you win this weeks Weekly tj challenge and with your previous entry with scout, you landed it first and thus win both awards of this week, congratulations!
Also updated thread as usual
Congratulations mF^ for raping last weeks trick jump of the week by taking both spots as the first one to land it as well as to land it with the heaviest weapon! That means you are the double winner of this month yeaaaaah
I also updated the thread once again.
as_oilrig with para
http://www.sendspace.com/file/10h0p2 fixed link, forgot to put inside demo
GJ Fps for pwning the jump with para so hard nobody else was able to conquer that spot! With this, you won both of the awards of this week and a spot on the Wall of Fame! Congratulations dawg.
Also updated thread as you may have guessed.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7muuw5 de_vertigo with scout
http://www.sendspace.com/file/kzpgtf upd. with knife
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAReiDWuciY 1:28
Please log in to post replies.