Weekly Trickjumps

Started by Jonde
15/09/2011 20:02
Page 7 of 12
aLANbb05/12/2011 20:06

http://www.sendspace.com/file/b9xq6k knife

theddy06/12/2011 14:23
goldaaaa07/12/2011 21:12

http://www.sendspace.com/file/95wrp1

aLANbb08/12/2011 15:56

we must go deeper..

Jonde08/12/2011 16:12

Originally posted by theddy
famas


Winner.

Originally posted by aLANbb
http://www.sendspace.com/file/2w2913 scout


First one to land.

GJ ALL !!

spane08/12/2011 18:24

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ytxw1 m4a1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5kmo4v usp

Jonde08/12/2011 18:34

Originally posted by spane
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9ytxw1 m4a1
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5kmo4v usp


You are 2 hours late but still very nice demos!

Jonde15/12/2011 14:01

Due to nada submissions received last week, the spot for the next week will be kept empty. The thread has been updated once again.

nAku_U15/12/2011 16:29

Those NULL labels looks abit nubish.. Some one hit em

Jonde15/12/2011 16:35

Originally posted by nAku_U
Those NULL labels looks abit nubish.. Some one hit em


Land the tricks and post demos here so you can fill those spots.

Oh wait, you are nAku, sorry.

Nannou15/12/2011 17:14

#14 cs_italy
knife

Zippow15/12/2011 17:46(edited 15/12/2011 17:56)
bolt0x15/12/2011 18:16

http://www.mediafire.com/?hy24n72nxrmdy8o famas

Nannou15/12/2011 18:57(edited 15/12/2011 18:58)

#14 cs_italy
Para/m249

awp impossible but very very hard

Zippow15/12/2011 19:18

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
#14 cs_italy
Para/m249

awp impossible but very very hard


very very

kaynerecord holder15/12/2011 19:21

Great thread Jonde, I really hope it will stay alive.
I'll try get it sticky ;)

Nannou15/12/2011 19:26(edited 15/12/2011 19:56)

Week # 13 Scout
Oh, was sic & busy, so lose this good tj, ehh...

first who landed but no winner...

Also knife poss but fps pretty low w/ this "tree.mdl" w_poly


Later will try all "NULL" tj's.

nAku_U16/12/2011 00:11

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by nAku_U
Those NULL labels looks abit nubish.. Some one hit em

Land the tricks and post demos here so you can fill those spots.
Oh wait, you are nAku, sorry.

OFFTOPIC
Yes Sir i'm! So you are? Leader of the topic? So it disqualified you? Or why i cant see any records from you? :ebin trolface:

Jonde16/12/2011 10:51(edited 05/04/2012 05:33)

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Week # 13 Scout
Oh, was sic & busy, so lose this good tj, ehh...

first who landed but no winner...

Also knife poss but fps pretty low w/ this "tree.mdl" w_poly


Later will try all "NULL" tj's.


Nice one! I added you to the Wall of Fame.

Originally posted by kayne
Great thread Jonde, I really hope it will stay alive.
I'll try get it sticky ;)


Thanks but I'd rather not have it as sticky because this thread will be updated once a week anyway so it will stay on the frontpage pretty often anyway.

Originally posted by nAku_U
Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by nAku_U
Those NULL labels looks abit nubish.. Some one hit em

Land the tricks and post demos here so you can fill those spots.
Oh wait, you are nAku, sorry.

OFFTOPIC
Yes Sir i'm! So you are? Leader of the topic? So it disqualified you? Or why i cant see any records from you? :ebin trolface:


I'm jondee. And I am the one who made the opening post, yes. It disqualified me because I'm jondee. Imagine playing tennis against Roger Federer. Now would it be fun to compete against someone who you clearly cannot win? That is the reason why I'm not posting my demos.

Jonde22/12/2011 20:41

GJ Nannou for double winning the last weeks tj!

Also updated

Page 7 of 12

Please log in to post replies.