Weekly Trickjumps

Started by Jonde
15/09/2011 20:02
Page 6 of 12
Jonde14/11/2011 19:30

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
p90 ?

update:
famas ?

Recheck demos please, im not sure i did right landing.


You landed the famas one correctly.

theddy15/11/2011 18:25

krieg http://www.sendspace.com/file/wnquur

Jonde17/11/2011 19:56

Originally posted by theddy
krieg http://www.sendspace.com/file/wnquur

Originally posted by theddy
-_--------------------------------

http://www.sendspace.com/file/kmg6na
http://www.sendspace.com/file/nq0kbw
http://www.sendspace.com/file/mwcqh4
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dc14e0
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rypwb0

fu now

With these entries you are the double winner of this week! Congratulations!

Grrr18/11/2011 09:12

oh, I remember that one on backalley, I think I've seen it somewhere.. anyway I scripted it with jb :D

Jonde18/11/2011 10:44

Originally posted by Grrr
oh, I remember that one on backalley, I think I've seen it somewhere.. anyway I scripted it with jb :D


Yeah It's pretty obvious if you ask me but as I haven't seen it anywhere I'd like to see it done :P

aLANbb21/11/2011 21:45

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by Grrr
oh, I remember that one on backalley, I think I've seen it somewhere.. anyway I scripted it with jb :D


Yeah It's pretty obvious if you ask me but as I haven't seen it anywhere I'd like to see it done :P

soon, failed already with 305 pre (measure says its something like 270-271?)

Nannou22/11/2011 14:30(edited 22/11/2011 14:46)

Originally posted by aLANbb
soon, failed already with 305 pre (measure says its something like 270-271?)

I wish u win.
afterjump poss with 311 pre ? cuz i cant mcj

aLANbb22/11/2011 15:20

Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Originally posted by aLANbb
soon, failed already with 305 pre (measure says its something like 270-271?)

I wish u win.
afterjump poss with 311 pre ? cuz i cant mcj

try to make bhop pre from the lamp and after it its pretty ez to make with 3-4 fast g-strafes

Grrr22/11/2011 17:39(edited 22/11/2011 17:40)

Originally posted by aLANbb
Originally posted by Nannou ;3c
Originally posted by aLANbb
soon, failed already with 305 pre (measure says its something like 270-271?)

I wish u win.
afterjump poss with 311 pre ? cuz i cant mcj

try to make bhop pre from the lamp and after it its pretty ez to make with 3-4 fast g-strafes


I doubt its that ez, cuz I had scripted it with mcj + usp - which means that its hard to do it with mcj and scout. But on other hand I don't remember what pre did I got there, so maybe its poss with knife too :P

Jonde24/11/2011 16:05

The spot for this week was left empty due to the lack of submissions. I've updated the thread as usual.

Zippow24/11/2011 16:22(edited 24/11/2011 16:22)

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/adadadd.png/

kafds!

Torex-):-D moviemaker24/11/2011 16:58

sharp eye zippow, i saw him on radar but didnt know is he above jonde or under him

Jonde24/11/2011 18:23(edited 24/11/2011 18:23)

Originally posted by ZippoW
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/adadadd.png/

kafds!


A truly splendid accomplishment! You if someone deserve this trophy:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9150/zoppiw.png

You may use the image in any way you wish. All of the copyrights now belong to you.

Once more, congratulations!

Zippow24/11/2011 21:05

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by ZippoW
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/84/adadadd.png/

kafds!


A truly splendid accomplishment! You if someone deserve this trophy:

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9150/zoppiw.png

You may use the image in any way you wish. All of the copyrights now belong to you.

Once more, congratulations!


Words can't describe my appreciation of this incredible gift.

Torex-):-D moviemaker01/12/2011 13:03(edited 01/12/2011 13:03)

lol, 31st november where did u go?

dyna01/12/2011 13:57(edited 08/10/2013 15:31)

/////

Jonde01/12/2011 14:05(edited 01/12/2011 14:19)

Yeah sorry for my ignorance it appears the 31st of November is nonexistent.

I have updated the thread as usual and due to nobody able to finish last weeks trick it was left empty.

kaa01/12/2011 15:15

hi, Jonde, I want my banana now!

http://imageshack.us/f/225/depiranesi0005.jpg/

Jonde01/12/2011 16:02

Originally posted by kaa
hi, Jonde, I want my banana now!

http://imageshack.us/f/225/depiranesi0005.jpg/


Fine, http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/1985/thealmightybananaofthea.jpg

aLANbb05/12/2011 19:58

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2w2913 scout

Page 6 of 12

Please log in to post replies.