Weekly Trickjumps

Started by Jonde
15/09/2011 20:02
Page 2 of 12
jack frog17/09/2011 21:43

Super cool, a challenge for all the elite players. I feel so involved.

kaa17/09/2011 21:56

amazing job there, Nannou :o

3bRk^18/09/2011 06:44

sicked nannou ;)

Jonde18/09/2011 17:04

Originally posted by jack frog
Super cool, a challenge for all the elite players. I feel so involved.


You better. Not all trickjumps will be as hard as this one. There will be hard as well as easy jumps in the future.

MAKEH LoVe GirL18/09/2011 17:31

This tj not hard=/
I think all tj must be like this or hardest.

nobody^18/09/2011 20:44

Trololo?!

kaa19/09/2011 13:47(edited 19/09/2011 13:47)

Originally posted by MAKEH LoVe GirL
This tj not hard=/
I think all tj must be like this or hardest.


go record it. Because I m 100% sure that you won't make it.

jigsaw21/09/2011 23:13

and the winner is...)

Jonde22/09/2011 13:29(edited 22/09/2011 13:30)

I've updated the thread with the winner of last weeks challenge as well as a new trickjump

Congratulations Nannou!

MAKEH LoVe GirL22/09/2011 13:41

Originally posted by kaa
Originally posted by MAKEH LoVe GirL
This tj not hard=/
I think all tj must be like this or hardest.


go record it. Because I m 100% sure that you won't make it.


I dont think that 270block with dropcj its hard=)
Im record it when i have more time. Wait on next week.

madekb122/09/2011 14:32

trickjump #2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/kfbvjo
geek time : 3 min =D / i think poss with p90

Jonde22/09/2011 14:41

Originally posted by madekb1
trickjump #2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/kfbvjo
geek time : 3 min =D / i think poss with p90


You made the trick first therefore you win the award of completing the trickjump first. Congrats!

akse22/09/2011 15:04(edited 22/09/2011 15:10)

Tried second one with bhoplj and... uber fail

[blockquote]Bhop Distance: 227.769744 MaxSpeed: 360.171722 (62.677) PreStrafe: 297.494201 (0.000) Strafes: 5 Sync: 93
1 11.336 0.000 15.0 100
2 12.095 0.866 17.8 91
3 11.272 0.834 17.8 91
4 9.203 0.707 19.3 91
5 18.769 0.153 29[/blockquote]
Demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/lnls0w

EDIT: Another ubah fail

Bhop Distance: 228.968017 MaxSpeed: 362.389190 (62.485) PreStrafe: 299.904144 (0.000) Strafes: 5 Sync: 92
1 12.169 0.000 15.4 100
2 11.082 0.473 19.2 83
3 12.204 0.321 17.7 91
4 9.164 0.753 17.7 91
5 17.863 1.017 29
DEMO: http://www.sendspace.com/file/jcegws

aLANbb24/09/2011 11:32

btw, try to find movie maker and after tenth tj make a movie, it would be awesome:D

Jonde29/09/2011 13:26

Originally posted by madekb1
trickjump #2 http://www.sendspace.com/file/kfbvjo
geek time : 3 min =D / i think poss with p90


With a whopping 3 minutes of geek-time, this submission wins the award of not only being the first one to complete it but to complete it with the heaviest weapon of all!

Congratulations, enjoy your new title as the Best trickjumper of the Weekly Trickjumps competitions 2nd week!

nobody^29/09/2011 20:20(edited 29/09/2011 20:28)

Done, quite easy with scout I guess. :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gud1oz


Edit:

Made it with usp.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zrtguq

kheiye30/09/2011 11:44

new tj gogo!

Jonde30/09/2011 13:48(edited 30/09/2011 13:49)

Originally posted by nobody^
Done, quite easy with scout I guess. :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/gud1oz


Edit:

Made it with usp.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zrtguq


Nice! Great work, you completed it first so you gain a place on the hall of fame.

Originally posted by kheiye
new tj gogo!


A new trickjump is announced every Thursday.

Hitlooser30/09/2011 15:34

Easy famas...
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d0izdc

hellbound01/10/2011 09:58

very nice,hitlooser)

Page 2 of 12

Please log in to post replies.