Weekly Trickjumps

Started by Jonde
15/09/2011 20:02
Page 3 of 12
FLP01/10/2011 15:04

I have one tj on train but I'm not sure if it's possible

akse02/10/2011 06:28(edited 02/10/2011 06:32)

3rd weekly tj with knife
Demo: http://www.sendspace.com/file/vlb4vp

EDIT: p90 Demo http://www.sendspace.com/file/vzbn93

Torex-):-D moviemaker05/10/2011 13:12(edited 05/10/2011 14:57)

weekly TJ#3 with krieg
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4jd2ts

Jonde06/10/2011 18:16(edited 06/10/2011 18:16)

Originally posted by Torex-):-D
weekly TJ#3 with krieg
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4jd2ts


Congrats for winning the 3rd TJ-challenge! pro

Too bad nobody won the award of completing the trickjump first...

Oh, I also updated the thread :D gg

akse06/10/2011 18:29

Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by Torex-):-D
weekly TJ#3 with krieg
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4jd2ts


Congrats for winning the 3rd TJ-challenge! pro

Too bad nobody won the award of completing the trickjump first...

Oh, I also updated the thread :D gg

I thought if the first guy did any tj so he is a winner, isn't it like dat?

FLP06/10/2011 20:44

Originally posted by akseon
Originally posted by Jonde
Originally posted by Torex-):-D
weekly TJ#3 with krieg
http://www.sendspace.com/file/4jd2ts


Congrats for winning the 3rd TJ-challenge! pro

Too bad nobody won the award of completing the trickjump first...

Oh, I also updated the thread :D gg

I thought if the first guy did any tj so he is a winner, isn't it like dat?

first guy with heaviest weapon

nobody^06/10/2011 21:07(edited 06/10/2011 21:58)

The person who lands it with the heaviest weapon wins, also the player who lands it first gets a place in the Wall of Fame. :)

aLANbb06/10/2011 21:11

http://www.sendspace.com/file/7y68cp weekly tj 4 landed with scout:)

Jonde13/10/2011 17:16

Originally posted by aLANbb
http://www.sendspace.com/file/7y68cp weekly tj 4 landed with scout:)


Not only did you complete the trickjump first but you also completed it with the heaviest weapon than anyone else! Congrats for being a double winner of lasts week TJ of the week!

The opening post was once again updated with a new trickjump.

Welder13/10/2011 17:58(edited 13/10/2011 18:37)

Krieg http://www.sendspace.com/file/gkwe6c
Kafds http://www.sendspace.com/file/n74bwd (I laughed veery hard on that prize :D)
PS: First time recording, tough fight with all those amxbadthings

Jonde13/10/2011 18:09

Originally posted by Welder
Krieg http://www.sendspace.com/file/gkwe6c
Kafds http://www.sendspace.com/file/n74bwd
PS: First time recording, tough fight with all those amxbadthings


Yes, you are correct, that is where kafds is hiding.

Here is the price for the finding of kafds, you can do whatever you want with the picture, it's all yours!

http://img72.imageshack.us/img72/8411/bansq.jpg

Also congratulations for beating it first.

k a f f e e13/10/2011 20:26

that nuke jump was damn sexy

Jonde20/10/2011 19:06

Originally posted by Welder
Krieg http://www.sendspace.com/file/gkwe6c
Kafds http://www.sendspace.com/file/n74bwd (I laughed veery hard on that prize :D)
PS: First time recording, tough fight with all those amxbadthings


PADAMAMAMDMADMADMA congratulations to the triple winner of the week!

updated

The new trickjump -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAReiDWuciY 0:16 ^^

Jonde20/10/2011 19:57

Originally posted by Phinx
The new trickjump -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAReiDWuciY 0:16 ^^


Oh shiiiiieeeet

I updated the thread with another TJ. Thanks for informing me. If you want, I can make you a picture of any fruit with your name in it for the inconvenience.

Welder25/10/2011 17:42

famas (lazy for more and lazy to fix demo name) http://www.sendspace.com/file/r50w5n
This is great idea but it needs a little bump in activity otherwise it will die slowly :(

Jonde25/10/2011 18:10

Originally posted by Welder
famas (lazy for more and lazy to fix demo name) http://www.sendspace.com/file/r50w5n
This is great idea but it needs a little bump in activity otherwise it will die slowly :(


I'm sorry to say but this isn't the jump I'm looking for. You are supposed to jump from the car onto the container.

It's a challenging jump, about 270 or so. Prestrafe can be gotten by jumping from the lamp that is near the car.

Ft.skY25/10/2011 19:33

Jonde, please, maybe you will write the map?

Jonde25/10/2011 20:24

Originally posted by Ft.skY
Jonde, please, maybe you will write the map?


de_survivor

k a f f e e25/10/2011 21:41

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Y02V3S6R0

Page 3 of 12

Please log in to post replies.