How you knew about kz/xj?

Started by Ft.skY
27/09/2011 19:40
Page 2 of 2
plowed28/09/2011 22:17

Never thought that so much people enjoy climbing when I startet. Sometimes played some longjump and climb maps in 2007 and thought I am the only one who like to climb in CS. But than I found the XJ server and had much fun and saw some very nice jumper... Few days later I registered here ^^

Punk^28/09/2011 23:36

A friend told me about the website sometime early 2009 :-)
First time I played kreedz was in 2004-2005, so I took me quite a while to discover XJ ;-)

zeath02/10/2011 20:21

Once there was a time I was looking for maps all the time. I didn't really play any cs, but kept on downloading maps. Then I saw kz_longjumps2 and joined. Back then I met someone, who explained me the basics. I wanted to do the 220 block so badly, I kept on jumping day by day. Once I made the block I just kept on playing. So, you see, KZ kinda made me go active again. :P
Really nice topic btw.

Ft.skY04/10/2011 16:45

Its interesting
Read the story)

Vee mapper VIP04/10/2011 20:26(edited 04/10/2011 20:27)

I was very good at shooting back in early 2004, but there was really no one to play, my friends were quitting and so I quit it too. One night, in late 2007, I believe, a good inet friend of mine kept talking about this "bunnyhopping" thing, I started to get annoyed and finally agreed to learn.
I remember clearly struggling a lot to get the first 2 sections of bkz_goldbhop done and finding the third section impossible because the blocks were placed way too far from each other. In 2009 I would finally agree on making a profile on XJ to check on the WRs and get more involved.
These days, I've evolved so much that I would probably take every WR this very website has in about 1 week if I wanted, because I would probably eat koukouz for breakfast.

m4r1o04/10/2011 21:10(edited 04/10/2011 21:12)

there is a kreedz map named "kz_supermario" or something like that .. for first time i played on it was 2007 and it was hard work for me to finnish it ... then i got intrested more and searched in google for WR on that map and first thing i found was Xtreme jumps :)

Michael Collins14/06/2012 17:32

- First time when i played kz was in the end of 2008 . Me and my friend were been in one internet caffe , and we saw 2 guys playing this famous mod . And i was like " Why i wouldn't try this ? " . But i stopped after couple of months .

After couple of years , i came back to kreedz and , one guy said me for this site . So i decided to see what kind of site is this , and everything started after that moment . That was in the beginning of 2011 !

gj for topic ! :D

kalinskY14/06/2012 18:52(edited 14/06/2012 18:57)

years ago i was playng a mix game with some dudes at esl,and when we finished,me and one of our "enemyes" played 1 vs 1 at aim_sk map with awps.He didnt made a single shot,but he was jumping amazingly good and i couln't hit him.Then i found a battle movie shNz vs s33k3r @ ezybhop and i was like ... omg wtf !? is that really possible in cs 1.6 ? that very same day i made my acc in XJ.

jack frog14/06/2012 19:56

I played Deathrun servers in mid 2010. I've seen how others bhopped and longjumped the map and could escape all the traps. This sparked my intrest and I wanted to do the same. That's how I got deeper and deeper into Kreedzing.

Bu7ler14/06/2012 20:33(edited 14/06/2012 20:34)

Back at 2008, I was looking for new interesting servers at GameMonitor. I saw a server, which had map with kz tag in it. So I went to this server (it was spr1n's server). It got me quite interested in jumping.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.