BF3

Started by akkord mapper
28/09/2011 23:31
Page 2 of 2
propanelj record holder01/10/2011 11:10

remember that its still in beta ;P

Punk^01/10/2011 12:35

I have no problems with the server system... it's easy to use and it's fast.

akkord mapper01/10/2011 16:18(edited 01/10/2011 16:18)

lol someone is mad cause his pc cant handle the game and gets killed by the defending team cause he rushes in the open field like a baby buffalo

kyser01/10/2011 16:21

Originally posted by akkord
lol someone is mad cause his pc cant handle the game and gets killed by the defending team cause he rushes in the open field like a baby buffalo

l0ol

sn00p mapper01/10/2011 18:40

What you expected http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0-2m7jKi3M and what you got http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UABIyFYkJts

Image

propanelj record holder01/10/2011 19:59

what you expected http://news.cnet.com/i/bto/20090609/Beta-logo.png
what you got http://news.cnet.com/i/bto/20090609/Beta-logo.png

Punk^28/10/2011 02:34

Anyone playing it yet? :D

Jonde28/10/2011 06:18

I will Sunday. I will get the game today in mail but I've got some things to do in the weekend so it has to wait

Punk^28/10/2011 13:04

The singleplayer was a ton of fun and about the same lenght as the average COD singeplayer.
Moving on to multiplayer today :-)

ivansky13/11/2011 00:07

Graphics are awesome!

ndR moviemaker Tournament #214/04/2012 15:30(edited 14/04/2012 15:30)

I'm bringing the thread back.

I'm playing alot of BF3 for a few weeks but it'd be cool to play with some of you.

Feel free to share your Origin/Battlecom IDs!

YohandR if you wanna add me.

c0ld^16/04/2012 13:25

I've been playing alot of bf3 lately, add c0ldd if you want to play.

Jonde16/04/2012 13:56

Played it for the first month it came out and got bored of it. Haven't played it since other than couple of times.

ndR moviemaker Tournament #218/04/2012 10:44(edited 18/04/2012 22:17)

Time to get back to it Jonde :D
It's a bit boring to play alone, but with several people + being on ventrilo, trust me, there's some potential to have some fun :-)

Jonde18/04/2012 13:03

1,5GB to go...

misiun16/05/2012 07:32

lol i got so addicted to this game
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/misiun1337/

if anyone plays on PS3 add me on PSN, i play on pc too when my comp doesnt burn.

twinkgirll02/09/2012 01:59

Hey I used to enjoy this game before the HUGE increse of supression fire. Its quite shit now. Add me if you would like to play some games or just mire the stats brah.

https://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/linuskar/stats/409526407/

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.