Copying trickjumps - your opinion?

Started by Zippow
17/10/2011 14:16
Page 2 of 2
Zippow19/10/2011 16:07

Originally posted by Hitlooser
this topic definately shouldn't be in this section... anyway, i don't give a fuck about copying...


I found this forum to be quite relevant since its about trickjumps.

Hitlooser20/10/2011 17:29

Originally posted by ZippoW
Originally posted by Hitlooser
this topic definately shouldn't be in this section... anyway, i don't give a fuck about copying...


I found this forum to be quite relevant since its about trickjumps.


this section is about Jumps and its definition is "You have a new trickjump, shortcut or a nice demo to show off?"

so imo it should be in KZ Talk...

qewi23/10/2011 03:00

Originally posted by Gargoyle
What's the point in submitting LJ's that are under the world record? Well, truth be told there's no sense in recording lj's in the first place but for the sense of self proud and virtual penis enlargement people do things...

If I was to do wraths de_inferno window to the roof I sure as hell would think it's freaking cool and would want to see it in a movie. There are trickjumps that only a few can do and if you're one of the few you should show it to the others. Also if you do it people see it being done in a maybe prettier style.

I don't really give a crap if a jump is done before but if I know it has been done before and with a heavier weapon or it's simply easy I just don't respect the jump to be "good" which downrates the movie itself.

I get that you're being selfish and "I want to be onlyone who's done that jump and everybody should know that" but when cool tjs come people tend to see if THEY can do it. If you're good making trickjumps do new ones, stop bitching about someone copying you.

i don't think he's bitching about someone copying him really, the thing is it's not fun to see the same jump over and over. what's fun is to see new jumps or jumps that you didn't think was possible.

nobody^23/10/2011 11:53

Originally posted by qewi
Originally posted by Gargoyle
What's the point in submitting LJ's that are under the world record? Well, truth be told there's no sense in recording lj's in the first place but for the sense of self proud and virtual penis enlargement people do things...

If I was to do wraths de_inferno window to the roof I sure as hell would think it's freaking cool and would want to see it in a movie. There are trickjumps that only a few can do and if you're one of the few you should show it to the others. Also if you do it people see it being done in a maybe prettier style.

I don't really give a crap if a jump is done before but if I know it has been done before and with a heavier weapon or it's simply easy I just don't respect the jump to be "good" which downrates the movie itself.

I get that you're being selfish and "I want to be onlyone who's done that jump and everybody should know that" but when cool tjs come people tend to see if THEY can do it. If you're good making trickjumps do new ones, stop bitching about someone copying you.

i don't think he's bitching about someone copying him really, the thing is it's not fun to see the same jump over and over. what's fun is to see new jumps or jumps that you didn't think was possible.


Indeed.

zythH^ moviemaker23/10/2011 14:38(edited 23/10/2011 14:40)

Originally posted by qewi
Originally posted by Gargoyle
What's the point in submitting LJ's that are under the world record? Well, truth be told there's no sense in recording lj's in the first place but for the sense of self proud and virtual penis enlargement people do things...

If I was to do wraths de_inferno window to the roof I sure as hell would think it's freaking cool and would want to see it in a movie. There are trickjumps that only a few can do and if you're one of the few you should show it to the others. Also if you do it people see it being done in a maybe prettier style.

I don't really give a crap if a jump is done before but if I know it has been done before and with a heavier weapon or it's simply easy I just don't respect the jump to be "good" which downrates the movie itself.

I get that you're being selfish and "I want to be onlyone who's done that jump and everybody should know that" but when cool tjs come people tend to see if THEY can do it. If you're good making trickjumps do new ones, stop bitching about someone copying you.

i don't think he's bitching about someone copying him really, the thing is it's not fun to see the same jump over and over. what's fun is to see new jumps or jumps that you didn't think was possible.


theddy or some "good" guy perform a trickjump, "OMG!! Awesome!" but if is some random guy, "lol, too ez and old" that's funny...

imo Gargoyle said everything... ofc, i don't like to see 272 train 1000 times but well, it's a tj and need to be used :x

sorry for my english

Gargoyle23/10/2011 20:58

qewi so what does it matter _to you_? If someone puts it in a movie you downrate the movie... Maybe you can simply rate movies if they're original or not? (Among other criterias). The first one to perform the jump should get 10/10 in the originality scale, the 100000th to do it should get 1/10? What's the problem TO YOU, the viewer.

jack frog12/11/2011 17:05(edited 12/11/2011 17:07)

I think copying trickjumps is good for learning and increasing your skills. Of course it's nice to be original, but it's not prerequisite in kreedzing imo. Personally I'd have no problem releasing a movie with played out tricks, it's just to show the Kreedz world "hey, I've tried hard but I mastered this cool trickjump!". There's a difference between Penis enlargement and being proud of something, that you'd like to share with everybody.

I think people are too serious about that. In the end it's all about having fun playing Kreedz. Discussions like this just ruin the fun factor.

Zippow12/11/2011 23:56

Originally posted by jack frog
I think copying trickjumps is good for learning and increasing your skills. Of course it's nice to be original, but it's not prerequisite in kreedzing imo. Personally I'd have no problem releasing a movie with played out tricks, it's just to show the Kreedz world "hey, I've tried hard but I mastered this cool trickjump!". There's a difference between Penis enlargement and being proud of something, that you'd like to share with everybody.

I think people are too serious about that. In the end it's all about having fun playing Kreedz. Discussions like this just ruin the fun factor.


Interesting opinion!

Well i would indeed have no issues with people attempting some of the tjs that i've made, but having them releasing it too kinda frustrates me, instead of it feeling like your being honored for finding a trickjump it feels like they are taking credit for what you found. Call it being an EGO or whatever, but i really also dislike seeing people releasing new very good edited movies containing only OLD tjs.

PiilsnEr24/11/2011 19:50

I always copy thoose ''classic'' tj's just to see if im good enough to pull them off :-)

It's more fun and challenging to find new ones tho.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.