How long do you think kayne will hold #1 spot

10/11/2011 20:14
Page 2 of 2
balling14/11/2011 15:42

Originally posted by kayne
Originally posted by balling
Kayne will be there forever!
- if he stops making wr realeases.

Wouldn't help, we still got Vee to cover up. ;)


Edit: Kayne will KILL Vee first.. ;)

chip15/11/2011 16:52

To infinity, and beyond!

Jokkan15/11/2011 16:57

Untill i upload my 100 demos :D

actepukc^15/11/2011 17:28

Originally posted by Jokkan
Untill i upload my 100 demos :D


Haha I will wait him :D

kaynerecord holder15/11/2011 23:30

I shouldn't have commented that quick. I'm obviously not done with the recording ahha :\ So I guess I'll stay up there for a while unless kkz or kelta submits some demos ^^

Zippow16/11/2011 10:03

must be hard to get some sleep while ur only ahead with 1 demo! unless you've got more in stock

Originally posted by ZippoW
must be hard to get some sleep while ur only ahead with 1 demo! unless you've got more in stock

Not sure about what you meant to say by that but I believe he doesn't care about it that much to have troubles with sleep.

w1zzrecord holder18/11/2011 00:46

It was obviously a joke ShoCk...

Zippow18/11/2011 11:54

Originally posted by ZippoW
Originally posted by w1zz
It was obviously a joke ShoCk...


Indeed it was,I was trying to indicate how I, or maybe many others would feel if we were in the same situation =)

PepoMerca18/11/2011 21:33

Couple of months

browns18/11/2011 22:35

beat him in Cosy .. haha

beta133704/12/2011 15:34

forever until kayne stop kz

DeeDFTW!!04/12/2011 16:29

He will be first for long long time i think :)

s1z304/12/2011 20:32

heL^_x was first in the top too and look him now?.. He doesn't even have 1 demo atm.

jack frog04/12/2011 21:19

Originally posted by kayne
I shouldn't have commented that quick. I'm obviously not done with the recording ahha :\ So I guess I'll stay up there for a while unless kkz or kelta submits some demos ^^

Good to hear :) Would have been very stupid if you quit at this time. Because you're trained now and got the right flow. Your demos look incredible fast. Surely, one day you will lose intrest in it (will happen soon enough), but you don't have to force it ;)

Mathzz06/12/2011 12:35

From what I've seen is that Kayne has the spirit to actually hold his place for a long time. Because he recorded in a good tempo before he was on top 5. He wouldnt aim for more than 1-3 demos, but the demos would be like once every week, which is very good. SO if he continues this, he will be holding the top 1 for a long time. But this is the problem with having the top 1 spot. They will loose their motivation to record more because they have no competition. AN example is kkz.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.