Best Bhopper of all time in your opinion.

Started by thelagger
15/11/2011 06:52
Page 2 of 5
thelagger15/11/2011 19:29(edited 15/11/2011 19:31)

Why is everyone mentioning Napz? I have numerous reasons on why he will never be up there.

- For one, he never held a wr for more than two weeks without it getting shitted on by shNz or anyone else.
- He is a phoogi player, and has held many public wr's in there. However, FoF could come in after MONTHS of inactivity and shit on them in less than 15 tries. The moral? Either Napz just isn't good enough or FoF is a legend (I think it's both).

I'm also surprised no one mentioned pizza or kelta... you guys really need to look into their work. If they were to record more often, they'd probably beat most of shnz's records.

actepukc^15/11/2011 20:02(edited 15/11/2011 20:04)

Originally posted by thelagger
I'm also surprised no one mentioned pizza or kelta... you guys really need to look into their work. If they were to record more often, they'd probably beat most of shnz's records.


Mayby this is possible but shNz have some realy good WR's and for pizza^ or KeltA It will be to hard to crash this runs.I don't say this is impossible but this will be hard to him and I'm sure on this.

unBreakS15/11/2011 20:21

Originally posted by aCTEPuKCFTW

Mayby this is possible but shNz have some realy good WR's and for pizza^ or KeltA It will be to hard to crash this runs.I don't say this is impossible but this will be hard to him and I'm sure on this.

wtf are you talking about ??

on: i alwayz loved kelta smooth runs, and novice style

finzer15/11/2011 21:05

StormZz and also StormZz

daza mapper16/11/2011 00:15

me obviously!

............... or me
or ShoCk. He's a pretty solid bhopper

WOOFix16/11/2011 11:34

StormZz and 26 have uber styles !

theddy16/11/2011 12:58(edited 16/11/2011 16:17)

best style ever shNz
shNz
shNz
shNz
also StormZz

Cola^16/11/2011 18:07

stormzz, kelta, shnz and 26

seskes16/11/2011 18:41

Magi

Swoozy16/11/2011 18:52

Originally posted by thelagger
Why is everyone mentioning Napz? I have numerous reasons on why he will never be up there.

- For one, he never held a wr for more than two weeks without it getting shitted on by shNz or anyone else.
- He is a phoogi player, and has held many public wr's in there. However, FoF could come in after MONTHS of inactivity and shit on them in less than 15 tries. The moral? Either Napz just isn't good enough or FoF is a legend (I think it's both).

I'm also surprised no one mentioned pizza or kelta... you guys really need to look into their work. If they were to record more often, they'd probably beat most of shnz's records.


so what?
he has awesome bhop style

eeK16/11/2011 19:54(edited 16/11/2011 19:54)

You guys are quicker to judge than reading the topic . Best bhoper of all time in your opinion.

Chasquido imo.

S3eKeRR16/11/2011 22:35

shnz and 26 :)

jack frog16/11/2011 23:20

shnz, the dude is sick!

azL16/11/2011 23:54(edited 16/11/2011 23:54)

shnz, i suppose.

xdrive17/11/2011 17:37

twenty-six!

dx^17/11/2011 22:47

shNz
Chasquido
KeltA
mjuhh

Bu7ler18/11/2011 17:12

shNz.

PepoMerca18/11/2011 21:39

is shnz still playing?

prad19/11/2011 18:03

the one with Neverending Amazing Powerpacked Zeal

Nukk20/11/2011 16:40(edited 20/11/2011 16:41)

i just dont get why does these guys says 123123123 guys who has "sick bhop style"... did u read the topic guys ? he didnt asked about top3 or top5 or smthng like that..just askin'

my asnwer is 'shnz'

Page 2 of 5

Please log in to post replies.