Best Bhopper of all time in your opinion.

Started by thelagger
15/11/2011 06:52
Page 4 of 5
Mehz29/12/2011 03:46

Zockeroo7, because at the time he could probably get the WR on any bhop map he wanted.

cheche31/12/2011 17:09

As of now, I think shNz is the best and quickest bhopper we have seen.

tjubby and ScooteR were the best when I started and sat the standards.

StormZz, however, was the first one to really take bhopping to a completely new level and I think that if he had continued, then no one would have been able to beat him.

low-31/12/2011 18:24

Makaveli
/thread

seskes31/12/2011 20:16

Originally posted by low-
Makaveli
/thread

-low
/lol

rEs0LuTe moviemaker01/01/2012 14:55

omilo

p0kemon*21/04/2012 03:04

Z0ck3rOO7 is the best bhoper EVER!!

Mathzz21/04/2012 20:33

Sad, but true: A bunny

ON : shNz of course

protoN22/04/2012 08:04

StormZz

hm^ mapper VIP22/04/2012 08:53

I think NAPZ, he can take every bhopmap he wants.
Easy, medium, extreme - Best Bhopallrounder.

NEET*22/04/2012 09:16

brian

iNsprate moviemaker22/04/2012 10:24(edited 28/08/2012 02:53)

Â

coreUPT360*22/04/2012 13:42

shNz , KeltA , akseon

zythH^ moviemaker22/04/2012 14:39(edited 22/04/2012 14:41)

Originally posted by k a f f e e
stormzz d-____-b



Definetely stormzz and his darkstep bhop strafes which disturbs the airacceleration around them and make the air too hot.

level2

latlED22/04/2012 15:23

Kayne/Nukk

Michael Collins10/06/2012 19:40

- shNz, but in last time i really like brian style ! :D

fashioNz10/06/2012 20:07

stormz nukk!

Huevo10/06/2012 20:47

Chasquido

kabeN10/06/2012 22:06

novice, keltA, shNz ;]

Pizzookierecord holder10/06/2012 22:38

Gnomas

Funnysmile11/06/2012 00:28

shnz
stormzzz
kunqui
akkord
napz

Page 4 of 5

Please log in to post replies.