(kz_?)_kzru_mapname
http://climbers.cpms.ru/map1.jpg - Start section (Climb Average-Hard ~~)
http://climbers.cpms.ru/map2.jpg - Second section (6x 1024x1024x1024 Average-hard blocks)
http://climbers.cpms.ru/map3.jpg - And last section (13 Blocks Average-hard blocks)
http://climbers.cpms.ru/map4.jpg - btw 247 Units - last Jump!
I think 10-15 Minutes :!
Help me plz choose name for my map :E
And I shall accept Your recommendations.
:D
[ Edited ]
kz_kzru_blockyblockz0r or
kz_kzru_blockblocker
kz_kzru_blockish
kz_kzru_blockzoar
kz_kzru_blockrox
haha :D
kzru_jokkmokkblokk
kzru_yougotnofeelingformappingsrykthxbye
kzru_weirdclimb
[ Edited Sun Jan 14 2007, 01:06AM ]
kzru_1texturebl0ck
btw, get rid of the 247 lj :P
247 for me no problem, 249 and up i h8 :/
bwaa kzru_newstyleblock
reminds me to the old block maps.
yeh.. oldsql style ^^
but dEMo, i think we can't finish this map! =)
A 247 Units Jump at the end sux...
kzru_247block ^_^
okay changed to 250 ^__^
p.s. L0w record demo on my map, for XJ admins for acception ;) :D
[ Edited Sat Jan 13 2007, 02:48PM ]
kzru_russianblock :)
okay changed to 250 ^__^
p.s. L0w record demo on my map, for XJ admins for acception ;) :D
you have asked me? That sux habit....
. XD
I think the map looks quite good! GJ M!nn0W
btw: what does that aaa-trigger brush do at the 247 jump?
247 Is too hard for most jumpers I think. But I dont mind ;)
i can't see the pictures
kzru_jokkmokkblokk :up:
[ Edited Sat Jan 13 2007, 10:23PM ]
247 are ok when the rest of the map is also pretty hard but not when its average
make it max. 245 or make the rest of the map harder
I think the map looks quite good! GJ M!nn0W
thx :)
btw: what does that aaa-trigger brush do at the 247 jump?
Its trigger_multiple -> Text: Secret.. :P
2traff1C: SHUT UP :mad:
2InsaN: hm... Ye, i think 1st map average-hard -> 245Units, next Hard 247Units, and i think Xtreme 250 Units :|
[ Edited Sat Jan 13 2007, 11:39PM ]
Average-hard is 238 at max imo...hard ~242, extreme 245+.
Just because someone is good at hard maps doesn't mean they own at longjumps :P just ask thopa and Micron :D
great map.. name:
kz_kzru_udssr
Please log in to post replies.