waterfall@SC???

Started by iiN[KzcN]
15/01/2007 13:12
Page 2 of 3
roblagger16/01/2007 09:38

wow very nice sc, i landed on that ramp twice so far but slid off :X

DHT- Tournament #116/01/2007 18:01

Hard sc for a run. Because you don't rly take that risk when ur so far up.. And if you have perfect run.
[ Edited Tue Jan 16 2007, 06:01PM ]

Moos3d16/01/2007 18:36

Hard sc for a run. Because you don't rly take that risk when ur so far up.. And if you have perfect run.

DHT-

If you get the shortcut though your run doesn't need to be that great.

r0fl16/01/2007 19:25

Originally posted by DHT-
Hard sc for a run. Because you don't rly take that risk when ur so far up.. And if you have perfect run.

Moos3d

If you get the shortcut though your run doesn't need to be that great.


exactly

if someone makes this shortcut the demo can be similiar to crebby's (not perfect)

crebbies sc is even harder imo so this should be possible

tjubby16/01/2007 19:28

In my opinon this sc is harder. I can make the towrblock sc faster than this one and the run is longer before the sc..

DHT- Tournament #116/01/2007 19:52

Ehh? I wouldn't send it in if I did mistake(s). That would only be ugly imo. But thats my opinion.

Imo. If someone pwns this sc in a run.. and pwns ndR with many mistakes.. It would be a pitty for ndR, 2 lose a good demo. Just bcuz someone came and did the uber sc in a run (with mistakes). that's just my opinion.

For _example_ take tarGet's towerblock demo. That demo was great. And then Crebby came and did the big window sc with lets not say a bad run but with many mistakes. Ofc it's uber to do that sc in a run. But it's still kinda pitty for tarGet.
Same with tarGet's 1337 trees demo. When he got pwnd for the first time. He had a great demo and then Lemon or whatever the guy's name was. Came and pwnd him with a lame big sc. But hey! Why am I complaining? It's kz.

That's was just my opinion about it.

EDIT: Hmm, this is OFFTOPIC :/




[ Edited Tue Jan 16 2007, 08:01PM ]

omilo16/01/2007 20:12

Well said DE HÃ… TE. Agree...........

elITe^17/01/2007 02:04

Ehh? I wouldn't send it in if I did mistake(s). That would only be ugly imo. But thats my opinion.

Imo. If someone pwns this sc in a run.. and pwns ndR with many mistakes.. It would be a pitty for ndR, 2 lose a good demo. Just bcuz someone came and did the uber sc in a run (with mistakes). that's just my opinion.

For _example_ take tarGet's towerblock demo. That demo was great. And then Crebby came and did the big window sc with lets not say a bad run but with many mistakes. Ofc it's uber to do that sc in a run. But it's still kinda pitty for tarGet.
Same with tarGet's 1337 trees demo. When he got pwnd for the first time. He had a great demo and then Lemon or whatever the guy's name was. Came and pwnd him with a lame big sc. But hey! Why am I complaining? It's kz.

That's was just my opinion about it.

EDIT: Hmm, this is OFFTOPIC :/




DHT-



Well said DE HÃ… TE. Agree...........

omilo



True.... :E

Hate when ppl ruins ubernice demos with "lame" sc's. but like DHT- said, it's kz so :S

Murvelman17/01/2007 07:11

Imo a faster time is always better, and it does give room for improvements which will result in more nice demos until finally there's one without mistakes.
Of course a better demo is always more fun to watch, but in the end KZ is about getting the fastest time.
(thank god gigablock is short and easy :D)

faker mapper17/01/2007 13:13

Nobody cares about mistakes.

A demo with this shortcut would be 10 times better than a perfect one without.

Just my opinion

cheeers

roblagger17/01/2007 21:24

it's the times that count, not how you get the times in the race to get a kz demo.

DHT- Tournament #117/01/2007 22:29


faker: IMO You're WRONG! I'd rather see a uber run w/o that sc than a noob-run with sc. :/ That's just my opinion like I said. I think u'll understand it if you read my post.



[ Edited Wed Jan 17 2007, 10:38PM ]

eXcaL Tournament #217/01/2007 23:16

Well.. any run with an sc like that would be a über run.. but i can see your point DHT-..

ndR moviemaker Tournament #217/01/2007 23:30

Hmmm...
It's a hard question...

It depends of the way that you want to take! (nice english skill ;d)

Always more faster?
Or always more beautiful?

Personally, the best is the mix between these ways!
Hardest way, but that's the perfect one...

kz_kzse_towerblock in 2:1x is better than the old tarGet's time imo...
It's a über run, plus the über SC!
With this you add the über (bhop/strafe) style and you are a god.

faker mapper18/01/2007 00:12


faker: IMO You're WRONG! I'd rather see a uber run w/o that sc than a noob-run with sc. :/ That's just my opinion like I said. I think u'll understand it if you read my post.

DHT-


Ye, I understand it but I don't share it.


But thats no problem... Everybody can have his own opinion.... It's like food... Not everyone loves the same food ^^

Volsfootball18/01/2007 04:12

I personally think the big scs win out. . .kz is all about getting the best times not how you get them. . .

Maxohhz18/01/2007 05:11

kz is all about getting the best times not how you get them

Volsfootball


HUUUUGE word

btw tjubby u freak :o

kzno`Psycho18/01/2007 15:21

I just saw your demo tjubby and... I just say: nice sc! :D

DHT- Tournament #118/01/2007 16:09


kz_kzse_towerblock in 2:1x is better than the old tarGet's time imo...
It's a über run, plus the über SC!
With this you add the über (bhop/strafe) style and you are a god.

ndR


ndR you don't understand -_- Ofc a demo which is perfect + a uber sc is better than a old one w/o uber sc and uber run -_- That's kinda obvious, I think you'll understand my opinion if you read my previous posts.

Btw ndR` the demo on towerblock now isn't 2.1x it's 2.42 -.-



[ Edited Thu Jan 18 2007, 04:10PM ]

drake.18/01/2007 19:04

I personally think the big scs win out. . .kz is all about getting the best times not how you get them. . .

Volsfootball


doing runs is getting more and more boring.. doing some luck shortcuts nobody could do in a cup or something? dont like that..
same thing as this standup bhop things.. jumpers are pwning lots of recs only cause they can bhop and that's the fastest way kk.. but it was much more excitng seeing really fast climbers like a0ke and some more.. who could do very good times without bhopping all the time. in my opinion kz is getting more and more ruined by new bugs... lucky shortcuts and permanently bhopping....
but it's ok :) ofc everyone can have his own opinion but i wanna see where kz is in mb 3 years? 1 guy having all the recs because he has an undetectable bhopscript and can do some bugs (like edgebug used to be) nobody knows?

Page 2 of 3

Please log in to post replies.