...kzus_alamo. Finished and Sent.

Started by Volsfootball
20/01/2007 00:45
Page 1 of 2
Volsfootball20/01/2007 00:45

Name: ...kzus_alamo

Difficulty: Easy-Medium

Climb Time: 4-5 minutes

Progress: El fin!

Information: Well, this is kinda self-explainatory eh? A map about the Texas Alamo!

Images

http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alamo1ie7.png
http://img147.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alamo2ha7.png
http://img58.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alamo3cc2.png
http://img391.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alamo4ef4.png

---

If you want to test the map, post it and I will send you
the .bsp. Happy trails!
(1-18-07)
----

*Edit*

UPDATED (1-20-07)
New images. I revised the textures on all the jumps/ground/boxes except the LJ room. HF and Enjoy!

http://img115.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alamo17cy.png
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alamo22tt.png
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alamo33rx.png
http://img48.imageshack.us/my.php?image=alamo42dl.png




[ Edited ]

Murvelman20/01/2007 01:15

Yee, looks nice, the jumps looks very entertaining!
I wanna test it!

Juhmp20/01/2007 01:17

looks like a good speed-run map, could use some more detail though :)

BooLiSH20/01/2007 01:23

just upload it

Volsfootball20/01/2007 01:43

Ya, ima add some trees and brush. . .

s0liD mapper20/01/2007 07:53

looks uhm.. dont know what to sayy.. ur first map ?

elITe^20/01/2007 08:39

Looks interesting! =D

If ya got msn, add me: [email protected]

notinuse20/01/2007 15:37

I think, bad textures (:

stinnZ mapper20/01/2007 17:53

I want to try . [email protected] if you have msn.

If you want to send me link [email protected]

Volsfootball20/01/2007 19:35

Bad textures? I don't think you know what the alamo looks like? :P

@Solid Not really, had a few maps in the past. . .but more or less, you could call it my first map.

I dont have the .bsp yet since i had to reformat my computer yesterday so i will be finished by tonight or early tomorrow.
[ Edited Sat Jan 20 2007, 07:36PM ]

tracey blast mapper20/01/2007 21:46(edited 22/10/2010 15:30)

. XD

dEMolite mapper20/01/2007 23:20

I agree peRd0?!
Dust textures for a map sucks really. U can ask several mappers in the csscene they will tell you the same.
Then um summer gras in the desert? Then industry woodcrates?

First tip: search new desert textures with desert gras.
Then u need to rework the fence.
After that u need to make more changes then only a brick texture on the wall.

Its not an attack to the map or to the mapper. Its only a criticism to map.

Volsfootball20/01/2007 23:52

Thx for the advice demolite. :)

rinkon mapper21/01/2007 01:10(edited 26/07/2015 12:05)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Volsfootball21/01/2007 03:35

New updates. (Thx rinkon)

BooLiSH21/01/2007 04:24

i dont like these white skypads :(
they can destroy the atmosphere

make them transparent! :)

Volsfootball21/01/2007 04:46

They are. . .Its just you need white to make them transparent. . .under their properties is what makes them transparent. :D

s0liD mapper21/01/2007 07:25

i would like to see screens from CS

NOt just from hammer

But the new textures are very good =)

Gj

Volsfootball21/01/2007 17:16

@s0liD, lol, im trying to compile, its just my compile is as slow as a snail . . .seriously. Should have the .bsp later today and will run for screens. Thanks though.

rinkon mapper21/01/2007 23:42(edited 26/07/2015 12:04)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Page 1 of 2

Please log in to post replies.