...kzus_alamo. Finished and Sent.

Started by Volsfootball
20/01/2007 00:45
Page 2 of 2
Volsfootball22/01/2007 00:24

I did. . .but its still ridiculously slow. . .I took away a lot of the excess and it still runs slowly. I guess I'll send you the .rmf to see what you think.

nizheradze22/01/2007 14:59

lol @ "Information: Well, this is kinda self-explainatory eh? A map about the Texas Alamo!"

dunno what that texas alamo is, so far looks like cs_estate or cs_mansion

s0liD mapper22/01/2007 15:22

I think that Alamo was a fort .. for revolutionars or em i wrong ?

Pf0llz0r mapper22/01/2007 16:19

http://www.lone-star.net/mall/texasinfo/alamo-battle.htm

Here are the info about Alamo, :D

Sry for OT

Volsfootball23/01/2007 03:10

In 1836 Mexican forces under Santa Anna besieged and massacred American rebels who were fighting to make Texas independent of Mexico --- Remember the Alamo

rinkon mapper23/01/2007 03:33(edited 26/07/2015 12:04)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwrbyVaC6EU

Volsfootball24/01/2007 00:08

Map was submitted.

¤ syKotic ¤24/01/2007 03:00

yay!!, now i can see if the pro's are gonna own that shortcut i found. :)

Volsfootball24/01/2007 03:50

:P

krazh24/01/2007 05:15

sorry but loock a FY_ map...

faker mapper31/01/2007 05:39

We are sorry but the map got denied (one of the main reasons was the architecture problem) for kz_ and custom.

Feel free to post a download link in here (with the name kzus_ or every other name you would like to have)

Volsfootball31/01/2007 06:10

I uploaded again with new architecture and new jumps. . . so i guess I will try it again. . .:)

dEMolite mapper31/01/2007 06:18

i wish u good luck m8 ;)

rn16/01/2008 21:20

i need a link that works to dl thismap pls :X
cud somebdoy upload it?

trb16/01/2008 21:56

http://www.troubl3m4k3r.ch/@files/index.php?dir=counterstrike/maps/climbmaps/&file=kzus_alamo.rar

bakeLit16/01/2008 22:46(edited 16/01/2008 22:47)

Shit delete pls !

trb16/01/2008 22:51

why?
this map is "public" on many servers, in the mappack, and so on...

rn16/01/2008 22:58

hm i had to delete the mappack a few days ago since I formated my pc and the map wasnt in it :X thx anyway for the link

bakeLit17/01/2008 20:35

trouble :D I didn't want to post a comment So I typed to delete my post :D

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.