Your hardest jump on a Kreedz map?

Started by jack frog
12/02/2012 16:36
Page 2 of 4
Gargoyle22/02/2012 18:27

Originally posted by jack frog
Originally posted by kzru`ShoCk
Gargoyle, the thing is that you have to stick one thin line while watersurfing since you don't have much space to surf and can fail if you're a littlebit aside.

lol are you serious? never really thought about that, eventhough its quite obvious. i thought thats sort of a 256 dropbhop jump :P


@Shock, well there's no need for you to surf it more then one time, just hit the "jump-effect" once and then just get out of there. I honestly rarely fail it, only failable if you dont jump far enough and/or time your ducking badly. Practise, practise!

@jackfrog, hehe, yw ^^

nikksan24/02/2012 20:03

That lame tiny jump on cg_arizonabhop.

Juice24/02/2012 23:30

xtremeblock box for sure, the most annoying jump in Kreedz history for me

Bu7ler25/02/2012 10:16

Originally posted by Juice ._.
xtremeblock box for sure, the most annoying jump in Kreedz history for me

Have to agree with you, Juice.

jack frog25/02/2012 11:48

Originally posted by nikksan
That lame tiny jump on cg_arizonabhop.

Wich one? Can you show a picture?

nobody^01/03/2012 12:53

xtremeblock's small pre jump and also a huge amount of dimblock's stuff. :D

PepoMerca01/03/2012 20:13(edited 01/03/2012 20:14)

Originally posted by Welder
stage 17, aaaargh

hahaha classic, its kinda random

Originally posted by nobody^
xtremeblock's small pre jump and also a huge amount of dimblock's stuff. :D

I FUCKING HATE THAT JUMP HAH

jack frog03/03/2012 13:41(edited 03/03/2012 13:41)

Totally forgot about this annoying shit jump on kz_pacman -.-
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/140/kzpacman.jpg/

Either I'm lucky or the map is done for me there.

PepoMerca07/03/2012 07:48

jack frog, u right, that jump is also shet!

joons11/03/2012 12:21(edited 11/03/2012 12:32)

Can't put just one jump.. Lets see : )

All of these jumps are quite easy but it depends on the day wether I win or fail

kzarg_infinitefall

For some reason I keep failing this like some of you fail that xtremeblock lj at the end of the map

daza_templeblock_h

This jump is sometimes a pain in the ass

mto_desolate_h

This is where I certainly fall if I haven't done it earlier

kkz_texture

I rarely do this first try eventhough it's ez

-link- I usually do it first try but sometimes it's imp : D

Alot of death awaits here

-link- Occasionally imp but very very hard

Same here


p.s. Oh sry jack I forgot: These are at the moment jumps. Every nowadays average-hard map used to be like imp in the past. And imp for now are maps like synergy_x and other difficult bhopmaps also azure and godroom_h

Tetriss11/03/2012 13:37

xtremeblock's annoying small pre jump, definitely. This one used to ruin my whole effort on that map. Ofc, there are a lot of other problematic jumps, but none of them is that known.

jack frog11/03/2012 15:47

Originally posted by joons
Can't put just one jump.. Lets see : )

All of these jumps are quite easy but it depends on the day wether I win or fail

kzarg_infinitefall

For some reason I keep failing this like some of you fail that xtremeblock lj at the end of the map

daza_templeblock_h

This jump is sometimes a pain in the ass

mto_desolate_h

This is where I certainly fall if I haven't done it earlier

kkz_texture

I rarely do this first try eventhough it's ez

-link- I usually do it first try but sometimes it's imp : D

Alot of death awaits here

-link- Occasionally imp but very very hard

Same here


p.s. Oh sry jack I forgot: These are at the moment jumps. Every nowadays average-hard map used to be like imp in the past. And imp for now are maps like synergy_x and other difficult bhopmaps also azure and godroom_h

Very nice post! Perfect example of what I was looking for with this thread :D


[blockquote]-link- I usually do it first try but sometimes it's imp : D[/blockquote]
I hate this tricky jump. In fact I have never done it yet. What technique you use here? I just press W, not W+D for prestrafe, because you lose speed in small spaces like this.

Harley11/03/2012 16:08

It becomes quite easy (for me, that is), when you focus on jumping off the highes point of the jump. This means running parallel to the wall on your left.

joons11/03/2012 17:19

@Jack yeah just W not W+D like you said : ) And harley seems to do it like I do

nikksan18/03/2012 16:25

Im sorry,I dont have CS anymore and I cant take a pic. The jump that I hate is the last from this part. http://www.csnetwork.ru/uploads/posts/2012-01/thumbs/1326636927_cg_arizonabhop-1.jpg .

jack frog21/04/2012 15:59(edited 21/04/2012 16:02)

Does anybody know the distance on these tricks?

TJ at 1:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6s_jE3Qig

TJ at 0:19 and 2:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XprBfM_ImQ0&feature=relmfu



Originally posted by nikksan
Im sorry,I dont have CS anymore and I cant take a pic. The jump that I hate is the last from this part. http://www.csnetwork.ru/uploads/posts/2012-01/thumbs/1326636927_cg_arizonabhop-1.jpg .

Yea, that jump is annoying. I could't do it for a long time too. Actually it's kind of easy. Just start from the very outter edge of the block, walk forward (W), jump and then strafe. No prestrafe needed.

Harley21/04/2012 16:53

I just figured that only one jump stops me from completing xtremeblock. While I have no problem at all on that tiny jump y'all talked about earlier this one gives me headaches:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980707099/screenshot/577828205221415113/?

I'm sure that I'm the only person in the world who struggles only on this very jump.

guz-.-21/04/2012 17:07

Originally posted by Harley
I just figured that only one jump stops me from completing xtremeblock. While I have no problem at all on that tiny jump y'all talked about earlier this one gives me headaches:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197980707099/screenshot/577828205221415113/?

I'm sure that I'm the only person in the world who struggles only on this very jump.

do wall rub(kkz jump) there

@harley: kkzjump or hj without wall touch which decreases your speed

FLP21/04/2012 19:04

Originally posted by jack frog
Does anybody know the distance on these tricks?

TJ at 1:43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bv6s_jE3Qig

TJ at 0:19 and 2:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XprBfM_ImQ0&feature=relmfu



Originally posted by nikksan
Im sorry,I dont have CS anymore and I cant take a pic. The jump that I hate is the last from this part. http://www.csnetwork.ru/uploads/posts/2012-01/thumbs/1326636927_cg_arizonabhop-1.jpg .

Yea, that jump is annoying. I could't do it for a long time too. Actually it's kind of easy. Just start from the very outter edge of the block, walk forward (W), jump and then strafe. No prestrafe needed.

tj1 263-265,not sure about the others

Page 2 of 4

Please log in to post replies.