Your hardest jump on a Kreedz map?

Started by jack frog
12/02/2012 16:36
Page 3 of 4
jack frog18/05/2012 20:04

^ thanks for the answer FLP! Geeking....
:D


kz_dare
Map is medium for me with checkpoints, but this one jump is just uber ugly
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/835/kzdareshitjump.jpg/

infact I have never done it so far. What do you recommend? Drop Bhop or DD+WJ?

reminder18/05/2012 20:37(edited 18/05/2012 20:37)

i recomend a dd+standup wj

zythH^ moviemaker19/05/2012 00:03

bk_icerock HJ's

On run I never could do it in 1st try :/

xERAU;*19/05/2012 07:25

Originally posted by zythH^
bk_icerock HJ's

On run I never could do it in 1st try :/

TRUE, hate'em so much :@

guz-.-19/05/2012 09:44

Originally posted by reminder
i recomend a dd+standup wj

This jack frog

jack frog19/05/2012 17:31

OK thank you guys!

kzno`Psycho08/06/2012 14:58(edited 16/06/2012 16:10)

Originally posted by zythH^
bk_icerock HJ's

On run I never could do it in 1st try :/


I hear ya, that third HJ can SUCK IT!

GenesisX_X07/01/2013 04:36

this part of kz_dare ... my cj skills sucks

http://i5.minus.com/iH8R4XJTLSvnb.png

badass .07/01/2013 08:16

kkz_texture the first jump, and synergy_x first jump, and 256 drcj

duckbhop on fu_extreme's second block :D

hm^ mapper VIP07/01/2013 10:00

My personal nightmare:
kz_sandblock...
Don´t know how often i failed there.

cologne07/01/2013 12:15

Originally posted by Swoozy
the most g*y jump at kz_cg_exteme:
http://i42.tinypic.com/23sgdqu.jpg

dat jump is so random i hate it rly

Igge07/01/2013 14:39

cg_oldtexas
I really hate the bhop to the ladder jump. And once I've made that jump I always end up failing here.

kzie_bunnyheaven
I'm not sure how many times I've got stuck in a wall at the kz part.

kz_jett_mountain
We all love to fluff up a good run on those slide jumps.

kz_kzsca_fjellheimen
this was my nightmare until I found out I could w strafe it.

kz_sandblock
I hate these small nasty jumps.

kz_sideways
True horror and once you think a good run is coming you forget to duck :)

Littla08/01/2013 12:17

Maybe i will look like total idiot but i spent 30min(no joke) there http://i47.tinypic.com/2zpl2ky.jpg then i finally finished map...

FragMcCracken mapper09/01/2013 08:51

Originally posted by Igge
kz_jett_mountain
We all love to fluff up a good run on those slide jumps.



agree !! so close at the end

kot7k09/01/2013 12:21

i hate recording a demo on a map where the first block is 10+sec far from the start button :|

Kkassu09/01/2013 13:47

I hate everymap or everyjump where is included bhop longjump. Cant fkin pre this shit :D

slay3r Tournament #109/01/2013 19:03

The last sc on kz_sola, fucking hate it

cologne09/01/2013 20:05

Originally posted by slay3r
The last sc on kz_sola, fucking hate it

ez just strafe with 4 5 wide strafes a little bit to the right and dont press duck when u r reaching the wall

Michael Collins10/01/2013 00:14

Originally posted by guz-.-
http://i41.tinypic.com/jjo97a.jpg
http://i41.tinypic.com/2duwbhz.jpg soo gay
btw FLP just use bhop on d2block_h jumps



Second one isn't so hard but first one always make me mad when i see it.

Page 3 of 4

Please log in to post replies.