CS:GO

Started by Punk^
17/02/2012 03:34
Page 2 of 2
[KN]KraXXXel23/05/2012 21:22

its a hybrid between css and cod....bhob and lj feels weird
nukejump imposs 4 me...but its still a beta.
if anyone have interest to play this game feel free 2 ask i have one invite.

omilo23/05/2012 22:22

Check PM KraXXXel :)

[KN]KraXXXel23/05/2012 22:41

check pm omilo XD

omilo23/05/2012 23:00

<3

fragility30/06/2012 10:01(edited 30/06/2012 10:02)

( http://blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/facts/#How_can_I_get_into_the_beta ) <- blog.counter-strike.net/index.php/facts/#How_can_I_get_into_the_beta

yeoj15/06/2013 17:12

anyone playing kz mod?
if so hit the pm button :)

koukouz mapperrecord holder23/03/2014 00:47

Bump...

Anyone playing competitive? I met eightbO today in a random game (full of cheaters sadly...) and was wondering if other people from XJ were playing.

If someone is legendary eagle master I'd gladly queue up with him for a game or more...

I also enjoy KZ.. anyone playing it as well?

g-Lprecord holder Tournament #123/03/2014 00:48

Toff and Lewly are playing a lot

kaynerecord holder23/03/2014 00:57

Originally posted by koukouz
I also enjoy KZ.. anyone playing it as well?

i also enjoy kz on csgo more than 1.6 currently but there are things i dont really get.
was playing on cellblock the other day and people seemed to be able to jump higher than me somehow, do you or anyone else know whatsup with that?

Moxx said something about ducking before jumping, but didnt get it to work at all.

also, how many 1.6 maps are there converted to csgo? so far i've played quadrablock, gigablock, cellblock and summercliff2.

elITe^23/03/2014 01:18

[KN]KraXXXel, do you happen to have another invite? I'd sure appreciate it! :)

koukouz mapperrecord holder23/03/2014 06:10(edited 23/03/2014 06:11)

Originally posted by kayne
was playing on cellblock the other day and people seemed to be able to jump higher than me somehow, do you or anyone else know whatsup with that?


You need to crouch before jumping. I've only started recently so I don't know much about the engine though...

@elITe I think the invite was for the beta. You have to buy the game now! Too bad you missed the $3 sale last week.

i am just distinguished master guardian but if someone from xj would like to play some csgo just go ahead and add susp18 on steam

Toffifeerecord holder Tournament #123/03/2014 20:19

Originally posted by koukouz
Bump...

Anyone playing competitive? I met eightbO today in a random game (full of cheaters sadly...) and was wondering if other people from XJ were playing.

If someone is legendary eagle master I'd gladly queue up with him for a game or more...

I also enjoy KZ.. anyone playing it as well?

toffifeesbj - add me kkz/ I had a Globad Elite :|

Does anyone have the key for me please? :3

daza mapper07/04/2014 20:19

"The key to success is making your dreams' come true." There you go ShoCk ;)

knoxville07/04/2014 21:47

Kappa xj full of csgo cheaterz top kek

rawerecord holder Tournament #107/04/2014 22:44

LEWLY is geeking it I think.

Acelamb07/04/2014 22:48

I'm master guardian elite, though i mostly play surf there.
The feel of surfing in CS:GO is pretty great (timer maps ofc), try it out on a series of servers called "Surf Skill I" to "Surf Skill III" (III hosting difficult maps).

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.