[FINISHED] Free Failing by Innes

Started by Innes
03/03/2012 15:29
Read-Only
Page 1 of 2
Innes03/03/2012 15:29(edited 24/03/2012 14:27)

-link-
look!

mod edit: link removed

The movie includes jumps from banned members of this community and it isn't allowed to post such as content here.

propanelj record holder03/03/2012 15:46

failicious wannabe

Innes03/03/2012 15:51

proppan are you have skype?

Welder03/03/2012 18:48(edited 04/03/2012 11:18)

On behalf of our whole nation i apologize for this individual. Anyway you should make pure cz/sk project from this and for god´s sake change the name. With these changes you should not be shitstormed to death when you release it out. Well... GL

EDIT: I don´t want to post more than needed so I´ll answer here. No I don´t have usable demos, nobody wants to see my 245 fails on 230 block. ;)

EDIT 2: I didn´t mean to insult his english, I was referring to his other "activities". But yes, stop the hate, let´s just enjoy the sunlight. ;) "Free failing" sounds pretty cool :D

Innes03/03/2012 19:54

welder you have demos? and thanks for the advice

IceVip04/03/2012 10:07

Originally posted by Welder
On behalf of our whole nation i apologize for this individual.

Apology Accepted.

Zippow04/03/2012 11:10

Originally posted by Welder
On behalf of our whole nation i apologize for this individual.


There is no reason for you to apologize since he didn't do anything wrong. That's just plain insulting someone for not having perfect English which is irrelevant.

Keep to the topic and lets be polite.

Innes04/03/2012 12:25(edited 04/03/2012 12:25)

my skype :) falat.zdeno | there send me some demos please..

Dilap05/03/2012 04:45(edited 05/03/2012 04:46)

haha, zippow is typing about polite, noob :D
gl with the project hope u will get many sick demos.

Innes05/03/2012 06:50

Dilap yea i think too ty bro!

propanelj record holder05/03/2012 13:35

i think people will save their demos for failicious instead of giving them to some some random moviemaker.

Innes05/03/2012 13:45

It's your opinion

actepukc^05/03/2012 16:08

Good luck mate !

Innes05/03/2012 16:20

ty bro!

WqkO05/03/2012 18:35

If you can wait some weeks until I release Failicious 3, I could give you the demos I haven't used (unless some players don't want me to share their non-used fails).

I'm pretty sure I'll reach 200-300 demos by the end of the democall, and I can't use more than ~50 unfortunately (unless I make a very long movie).

Innes05/03/2012 19:37

WqkO
hmm i dont know maybe :) add me on skype - falat.zdeno

Michael Collins05/03/2012 19:40(edited 05/03/2012 19:41)

- Good luck man ! :D

Maybe i send some of my demo's ! ;)

WqkO05/03/2012 19:51

Originally posted by Innes836
WqkO
hmm i dont know maybe :) add me on skype - falat.zdeno

I don't use Skype.

Innes05/03/2012 19:58

Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by Innes836
WqkO
hmm i dont know maybe :) add me on skype - falat.zdeno

I don't use Skype.


hmm upload some demos and send me DL okey? :)

Innes05/03/2012 20:14

Originally posted by N3M0N
- Good luck man ! :D

Maybe i send some of my demo's ! ;)


okey thanks :)

Page 1 of 2