[FINISHED] Free Failing by Innes

Started by Innes
03/03/2012 15:29
Read-Only
Page 2 of 2
WqkO05/03/2012 20:47

Originally posted by Innes836
Originally posted by WqkO
Originally posted by Innes836
WqkO
hmm i dont know maybe :) add me on skype - falat.zdeno

I don't use Skype.


hmm upload some demos and send me DL okey? :)

Originally posted by WqkO
If you can wait some weeks until I release Failicious 3, I could give you the demos I haven't used (unless some players don't want me to share their non-used fails).

As I said, I'm not giving demos now.

Innes05/03/2012 21:00

okey adn where? one week ?

ivansky08/03/2012 16:17

Man,his democall for Failicious 3 is over in April i think and then he'll need like 1 or 2 weeks to make the montage and AFTER that he maybe can share the dem's with you.Why willing so much?

Innes08/03/2012 16:23

okey okey..

Innes15/03/2012 12:05

Come on give me demos!

jack frog18/03/2012 21:07

I think (real) Kreedz fail movies are very seldom and I'm very excited about this one. Good luck!

propanelj record holder18/03/2012 22:21

hmm, i might have some demos i could send that doesnt fit for failicious

Innes24/03/2012 13:43

CHECK THIS!

Page 2 of 2