you as a musician
Hello XJ! :D
Hopefully there are many musicians out there to catch this idea which is to post a video from you playing some instrument, doesn't matter what. It could be piano, guitar, drums, bass, vocals, saxophone, DJ stuff, anything. :D
I've played guitar since 3rd grade so guess it makes something like 11 years or so, though I've had quite long breaks when I avoided the guitar like a plague.
But here's a clip of me playing, hope you like it! :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gx9RT4Dlc9Q
Now post your stuff!
fantastic playing man, especially liked the part with the flageolett tones in the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9X466slaKg
that was something i did to test the mic of my canon. the synchronisation of the videos is just aweful since i didnt use a metronome or drums to have a unified speed. i can probably record something serious for this thread, maybe next week or somewhen
thank you! impressive playing from u as well! really like the sound of your guitar :)
for how long have u played? figuring from your technique a while. and please, record something more! i planned that too :)
gonna post my first song ever made tonight when I come back home, it's freakin awesome.
can't wait to see that ndR :)
Originally posted by NiconeNthank you! impressive playing from u as well! really like the sound of your guitar :)
for how long have u played? figuring from your technique a while. and please, record something more! i planned that too :)
it's been like 7 years now i think, started off with acoustic, later tried several electric guitars until i found a nice hollowbody. focused on jazz and experimental stuff for about 2-3 years, then i moved and left back my guitars and amps, just took along this guitar you see in the video :/ my skills aint what they used to be because i had quite a big break, forgot alot of cool shit aswell haha.
anyways, will try to record something soon, also looking forward to more stuff of yours. and to ndR's killer song
Pro :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coIb188FEbg&feature=related
I finished Lyceum of arts.. sorry but I dont have any videos on my pc.. played on clarinet and saxophone tho :]
wow Limb0! is that you playing in both videos? that looks so damn hard, very nice! :D
Ggs`: cmon and rec something for us! :)
recorded this raw attempt, kinda sloppy in some parts and the quality is low..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUBcqKTDlmQ&context=C4f87be1ADvjVQa1PpcFNPp7vGzbcOp0W9HZMckcOziwwYaNt4JUU=
Been playing an acoustic guitar for 2-3 years now, mostly covers of known songs from known bands.
Here's something we did 2 years ago, with my old school band.
Me on the guitar, obviously.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5getNGhMu4
Yeap NiconeN i play it 10 years, 4 or 5 h per day. Its hardly, but im yet noob :) But, however, its a Balkan music.
see this, and see me. Im just kid for him ;)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWaLpKeKF6U&context=C48b73c8ADvjVQa1PpcFPcFDGr5W5b6ZoqOIlYpifB3JN5CGBWuLE=
I gotta search on my laptop, I can't find the killer song on my computer :'(
@NiconeN that "Andy McKee - Drifting cover" was so fucking amazing !
Me singing Sweet child o mine at 03.44 AM
http://www.sendspace.com/file/xua1o0
New wideo >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIXUQul2U1I :D Disco party mix 4 friends from XJ
Originally posted by Limb0New wideo >> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIXUQul2U1I :D Disco party mix 4 friends from XJ
thank you so much, im blasting this shit on my soundsystem. fucking awesome, i love that beat with the voice sample "HO!" "LETS GO!", your playing is furious and entertaining. it makes me a little balled up in da brain tho
Originally posted by k a f f e efantastic playing man, especially liked the part with the flageolett tones in the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9X466slaKg
that was something i did to test the mic of my canon. the synchronisation of the videos is just aweful since i didnt use a metronome or drums to have a unified speed. i can probably record something serious for this thread, maybe next week or somewhen
Hi,
i have nothing against you, and i repeat i have nothing against you, but hehe my little handicapped brother who's 3month old enjoys such music, no offence BRO.
dont spam me with worthless stuff now, this was a serious response
Jeez, NiconeN you sure know how to handle that guitar! Since the first time I saw drifting I've been completely in love with Andy, such epic way of playing. I've been playing for like, 10 years but with huge breaks, some lasting almost a year.. I'll try to record something if there is still some music in my fingers!
:D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ixMFjJrYoY
FUCKYEA?!
Please log in to post replies.