you as a musician

Started by NiconeN
24/04/2012 13:45
Page 2 of 2
KNiFEAR13/06/2012 03:29

I'm not sure why but I recorded a song with my cellphone just now. :X I might record some fingerplay sometime, or probably not, i.e. if I have a decent mic or so. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSyqBDD9Uu8&sns=em

Nice playing nikke. :D

nobody^13/06/2012 11:05(edited 13/06/2012 11:06)

WOOF, you'd better stop trolling around.

Great play Limbo, I loved it. Looking forward for more balkan stuff. :)

WOOFix13/06/2012 14:10

Originally posted by nobody^
WOOF, you'd better stop woofing around.

Limb013/06/2012 16:17

Hahah... yea. You know that we have best players. And rythm. See you in Kiten this summer ;)

asterix-kzsrb27/01/2013 14:20

Hi all again... smth new - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTi-DsLjKSM&feature=youtu.be :)

asterix-kzsrb30/01/2013 21:29

With friend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9mN-PDIbA (half year ago) :)

k a f f e e30/04/2013 17:56

Originally posted by asterix-kzsrb
With friend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9mN-PDIbA (half year ago) :)


dude youre a maniac. good shit man, im all crazy in da brain again

i had some hours off in the morning so i tried to cover django reinhardt. heres the result. (accordion was more of a experiment lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIts31r0uMo

KooleN30/04/2013 19:27

Originally posted by k a f f e e
Originally posted by asterix-kzsrb
With friend http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qh9mN-PDIbA (half year ago) :)


dude youre a maniac. good shit man, im all crazy in da brain again

i had some hours off in the morning so i tried to cover django reinhardt. heres the result. (accordion was more of a experiment lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIts31r0uMo


awesome .)

asterix-kzsrb02/05/2013 06:04

New audio song, from studio. With my friends from folclore :)

https://soundcloud.com/sasa-kz/dubocke-kraljice-audio-snimak

asterix-kzsrb05/06/2013 00:56

My good friends and now my teacher before i think 10years or more. Video ~ 98-2001

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hsn_zgfuXrk

finzer05/06/2013 02:05(edited 05/06/2013 02:05)

fuckin crazy, keep these coming asterix

asterix-kzsrb06/06/2013 20:43

uff... it's so hard. But i working on it. I mean, im not talent like him ;) But i can something other too.

Page 2 of 2

Please log in to post replies.